Page 469 of 621 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 469

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Lunch: Burger Salad- spring mix, burger patty, grilled garlic and mushrooms, bacon, bleu cheese, parm, salsa, cuke, tom, and green bell.
    On a completely unrelated note, work is slow as hell today.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Me too, I've been at this 18 months and am now focusing on supplements to help me stay on the eating program. Can't get any healthier or thinner for that matter if I am bingeing half of each month.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    *takes notes*

"Feed Naiad squash and zucchini and salad and rice and sweet potatoes, not broccoli."
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Wait...you have gremlins? You haven't been feeding them after midnight or getting them wet, have you?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Wait...you have gremlins? You haven't been feeding them after midnight or getting them wet, have you?
    Evil gremlins not under my control. Someone else controls them and I haven't been able to strangle enough of them to convert ownership.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    I've am always ready to change and learn, but there is one thing I in which I have a firm belief. If your work is boring and / or slow, employers should pay you double or let you go home with pay -- their choice. Employers don't seem to get that!:-)

I'm adding grass fed ground beef back in on Friday. I'll see what happens. Do love soft goat cheese, but I also need to lose a shit load of weight to feel good about myself, so it might be a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Lunch: Burger Salad- spring mix, burger patty, grilled garlic and mushrooms, bacon, bleu cheese, parm, salsa, cuke, tom, and green bell.
    On a completely unrelated note, work is slow as hell today.

Well, I was between projects: done with one, waiting for feedback on another, waiting for input on another, and in lockdown on the last one. Today has flown, mostly because I had to do a site investigation this morning and I'm putting together what I can of the report today. Speaking of that report, I took 183 photos. I now need to figure out how to weed that down to 10-12 photos for the report.
    My Primal Battle Tome

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Do you have to crop them as well? I used to have to go through a ton of photos and then crop them for blowing up.

Think I'm going to have to deal with the meat thing. I am just gagging when I force myself. Really weird. Never had this before even when I was a vegetarian / vegan. So bizarre. Guess I'll have to go with the flow for the moment. I'd actually rather fast than have meat of any kind. This is a new one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lopisheep View Post
    Do you have to crop them as well? I used to have to go through a ton of photos and then crop them for blowing up.

Think I'm going to have to deal with the meat thing. I am just gagging when I force myself. Really weird. Never had this before even when I was a vegetarian / vegan. So bizarre. Guess I'll have to go with the flow for the moment. I'd actually rather fast than have meat of any kind. This is a new one for me.
    I know several converting vegans on here stepped their way up. Fish-> fish, chicken-> fish, chicken, pork-> fish, chicken, pork, beef->etc.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Can I have a night this week where I don't have to do work at home? Well, I'm taking at least one, because they can't have my Friday NerdOut night. They can have that when they pry it from my cold, dead calendar.
    My Primal Battle Tome