Page 467 of 621 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 467

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Non-nasty GF crap is my domain. Let me know what you're looking for.

Glad you found Pino.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lopisheep View Post
    I am so glad about that rascally dog. I've been worrying about her and I keep checking your journal. Wow! Yes! Wonderful day now, and everything else just got put into perspective, I bet. Give her a big hug. A duck pond, eh? Good choice! Happy day. BTW, your quote is so perfect, I keep telling everyone about it:-) Mostly, they give me a puzzled look. Ah, well!
    Which quote? "Life is...?" I try and live my life by that, but occasionally the pragmatist in me goes "Uh, no go, Hans. Bad idea." It's an edited version of a quote with no known author that no one can find the origin of anyways.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Idiot dog has been found and will be acquired within the hour.
    Awesome sauce
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Your signature -- it just says it all.

How is wonderful, idiot dog?

I think it's definitely your quote and you should get credit for it.
    Last edited by lopisheep; 02-14-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks, lopi. I rather like it myself, especially with the corrections I made to the quote. The other version replaces "steak" with "Guinness," and is still rather befitting me. Idiot dog is fine. Gassy, and has stomach problems (she doesn't handle chicken or wheat well, and the kind woman that picked her up probably fed her El Cheapo chicken flavored dog food), but extraordinarily happy to be home and very relieved. When Geek got her home, she could not wait to get through that gate to her home. She damn near tore Geek's arm out of socket, she was in such a rush.
    Remember back when I said I was an Excel goddess? I was wrong. Well, about the Excel part anyways. I've got a glitch that I've been combing forums and help articles for and I'm thinking it's just being stupid, now. This is going to bug me until I find a solution. Hrmph.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

You'll probably stay up way too late trying to figure it out through the Internet, go to bed cranky, and then wake up in a few hours with the answer all on your own! I'm definitely not an EXCEL goddess and wouldn't know EXCEL if it bit me, but it seems I find my answers once I stop trying so ridiculously hard to get around my perceived stupidity. And you are obviously not stupid!

Damn. Tomorrow is Day 30 -- which means I'm going to weigh -- and I'm probably one of those who gain instead of lose -- bad primal food day and am totally and absolutely pissed that I didn't get the whole lifestyle figured out this month and just tweaked it around and, holy shit, not looking forward to tomorrow and ice cream with cream and that good book I'm reading -- DIE FUENFTE FRAU -- probably THE FIFTH WOMAN sound really good. Well, no ice cream or cream in the house, and I could only have the cream anyway. Ok. I'll stop ranting.

Give that idiot wandering dog a big hug!

I figured out WHAT the glitch actually is, now to figure out how to fix it, which I can't do yet because something with a closer deadline got handed to me. Whatever, it's billable work.
    Idiot dog is acting out in ways that almost make me wish she hadn't been found. We changed out her collar for a harness and, in protest, she attacked the cable line again, around midnight, in 35* weather. I'm tired of this shit. She's staying muzzled (except for feeding time) until we get the wire run through the attic, I don't care if that means she's muzzled for a week or two. Maybe a longer time will get it through her thick skull that A) she has no say in what decisions we make for her, B ) she is NOT the alpha in this family (she seemed to have unlearned that lesson while she was out gallivanting around), and C) if it's not her's, she's not to touch it (again, she lost that one when she wandered off.) I wanted to brain her with the mag-light last night, because it was so obviously a retributionary act of defiance, but instead dished out the usual punishment.
    I need to go back to full primalish, this half ass shit isn't working. Means I need to do more research, which means... ah, fuck it. I'll try the rice thing and go from there.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Can I huck my laptop through the suicide proof glass window? Please? AutoCAD is being an utter dick and having to stop and THINK when all I did was select a simple dimension. This is before I even tell it to DO something to the dimension. It's not that hard. You don't have to redraw the proerties window every single damn time I select something in the pane, piece of shit.

(Ok, ok, I love you, but only long enough for you to do what I need you to do by 5.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

I love your dog. Your latest about her had me in hysterics. You don't actually think a human is more alpha than a dog, musk ox, cow, cat, sheep, goat, yak, or horse, do you? Keep writing about her. What kind of dog is she? Sounds like an Australian shepherd who needs a flock of sheep to herd:-)

Hope your cables and you are having a much better day. I give you permission to throw whatever you want at the window, but pillows might make your life less complex!

PrimalCon New York
    I love your dog. Your latest about her had me in hysterics. You don't actually think a human is more alpha than a dog, musk ox, cow, cat, sheep, goat, yak, horse or ferret (who out-alphas them all), do you? Keep writing about her. What kind of dog is she? Sounds like an Australian shepherd who needs a flock of sheep to herd:-)

Hope your cables and you are having a much better day. I give you permission to throw whatever you want at the window, but pillows might make your life less complex!

What was the "rice thing" you were talking about?
    Last edited by lopisheep; 02-19-2012 at 01:57 PM.