Page 460 of 621 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 460

canio6 Guest
    Sounds like you have a nice day planned. I hope all goes well!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Uh-oh. My bank account's in trouble. I found some VFF performa Janes and rediscovered the Bormio.
    ETA: Oh yeah, that's why I don't own any Bormios. Fuckers don't come anywhere near my size.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Huh?
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    Huh?
    Drooling over fivefingers. Don't worry, I reconsidered it and decided against it.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Since I've likely got my spending and working out under control (2 BIG things for me this year), I think my next trick will actually be to FINISH one or 5 of the books I've started writing. I'll let what little audience I have left pick (all titles are working titles):
    1)Blue Tea- Set in the not too distant future in a world that is Orwellian, Huxleyian, and Phillip K. Dickish. The protagonists are a female who discovers her food machine's tea is actually the highly illegal and highly enlightening "blue tea" and the male who is immune to blue tea as a side effect of a special quasilegal talent.
    2) Altairean Sunrise- Set in a world in the near future akin to a cross of Brave New World, The Giver, and the Matrix. Altair learns the true meaning of The Faith, as well as what it hides. In an effort to enlighten the people, he must sacrifice himself and all he knows.
    3) A Dream of Nightmares-The inception of Arnyar, a land of fantasy created by little girl, and her tale of being unceremoniously catapulted into it in a character she didn't create when grows to adulthood.
    4) Off the Deep End- A quasi-autobiographical exploration of depression and it's effects, as well as a quasi autobiographical look at possibilities for remission.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    #3 caught my attention!

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    #3 caught my attention!
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

Now working on the world of Arnyar (I think it'll actually be a series, but I'm not sure.)
    Pino's going grain-free again, now that I've found one I can afford (I had her on a rice and lamb gluten free formula.) We'll see how she does with Taste of the Wild.
    I discovered that Fitocracy issues points more liberally for running and walking than for weights. I may do some frisbee golf or pick-up game of soccer to see how it ranks those. It also likes dancing, so I may do some more belly dancing. All this is in addition to the moving slowly I don't list and my weights program.
    I tried out an idea last night and it seems to have worked. I found this website, and aimed for being asleep by 6 hrs before alarm. Aside from waking up once around 4, I think the REM cycle bedtime thing seems to have helped. I'm a lot more awake and energetic today than I have any right to be, given that it was only 6 hrs of sleep and I ate for shit yesterday. I may try it again tonight, aiming for 9 hrs. of sleep. If it works, I'll stick with it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Let me know how TotW works out for you. We have Louie on it and are having trouble finding the right amount to feed. It seems he packs on weight or loses it. No happy medium.

MarieGray is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I like #3 as well.