Page 456 of 621 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 456

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Eh, I'm feeling better. Still have a low grade headache and fever, the throat is still feeling chunky (like there's crap caught in it) but no pain, and I'm still fucknig exhausted, but I was much worse this morning.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Good. Try to rest when you can. I'm feeling a nap myself.

Slept the majority of the afternoon. Woke up, Niece, Mother in Law, and Sister in Law came over for awhile so Niece could get some Uncle Time with Geek on GTAIV. Geek, SIL, and I had leftover curry, as MIL and Niece had already eaten. I had mine with spinach, they had rice. I prepped the chili for tomorrow and got it in the crockpot. Played some Naughty Bear and helped SIL get cheaper textbooks (FYI, I recommend BigWords.com). They went home, I loaded up Skyrim for the first time. I played for 3 hours, died 3 or 4 times, and still only finished the first quest and one and a part (most?) of a side quest. I'm farking exhausted again.
    As an aside, for anachronistic historical fiction, Stephen King's latest book isn't that bad. Not my normal genre, and I doubt I'll pick up much else in the genre, but it was a good read.
    As a second aside, I've already been told that I'm getting Diablo 3 on the release date for my birthday. Geek will become a gaming widower for a little while after that and y'all likely won't see me when I'm off work.
    The clothing buying semi-ban is still in effect, however, I did buy a nice pair of black, lined, wool trousers that should fit well that I've really been needing today. Italian made, reputed to be excellent quality, originally around $250 last winter, I got it for just under $15, including shipping. I consider that to be an acceptable purchase.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yesterday's workout: moving slowly, leash training dog, 1 hour; sprinting, running with dog, 5 bouts @ 1 minute.
    Today's workout: lift heavy things
    10 hanging knee raises
    10 sit ups
    10 swiss ball oblique crunches per side
    10 russian twists per side
    10 incline push up at 45*
    10 Australian pull ups
    10 Swiss ball bench press @ 25 lb
    10 Swiss Ball chest flyes @ 7 lb
    10 reverse prone flyes @ 7 lb
    10 bent over rows @ 20 lb (need to up this)
    10 pullovers at 7 lb (need to up this)
    2 barbell @ 20 lb, 10 dumbbell at 7 lb ea shoulder presses
    10 upright row at 20 lb (need to up this)
    10 sidelying external rotations (kind of, I straight armed it rather than pulled from the elbow) @ 7 lb ea
    10 lying triceps raise @ 7 lb (definitely need to up that)
    5 dips
    10 bulgarian split squats @ 7 lb ea
    Move slowly- training dog
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Are you still sick?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Are you still sick?
    Tired, but no other symptoms. Judging by Geek, I'm not communicable.
    "
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Nice steal on the pants!

Thanks, Geo. I figured that kind of steal on necessary clothing is acceptable, even during a ban.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Tired, but no other symptoms. Judging by Geek, I'm not communicable.
    "
    Want to do lunch at Jason's instead of dinner? I may end up crashing right after work since I'm still trying to kicking sinus crud.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Want to do lunch at Jason's instead of dinner? I may end up crashing right after work since I'm still trying to kicking sinus crud.
    Ok.
    My Primal Battle Tome