Page 453 of 621 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 453

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    So. I haven't seen you since the wedding. When the heck will you have time to hang out?

ETA: Yes I have. Lunch. Once.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    So. I haven't seen you since the wedding. When the heck will you have time to hang out?

ETA: Yes I have. Lunch. Once.
    Point taken. What're y'all doing tonight? I don't have the jump drive with wedding photos on me, but we can hang anyways. If not then, tomorrow or Monday are clear. My weekend evenings are pretty much booked here through infinity, until the City Guys move away and open up Fridays. Weekdays are usually clear, aside from work.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

The only thing planned for tonight is moving a bed.

We have kids tomorrow, and BS just asked me about Monday, but I don't remember why, so there's something probably planned for then.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Ok. Geek'll be playing with Niece, and it looks like I might wrap up this project quicker than anticipated, so I shouldn't hafta work tonight. Send me a text with the new adress later on.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sent. We have chicken breasts and leafy greens and onions and garlic and butter and olive oil. I'm thinking something fajita salad-ish. Will grab salsa, bell peppers, and more cheese if that sounds good to you.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Sounds good!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Once again, I'm ashamed to live in this state.
    Texas Allowed to Enforce Abortion Law - WSJ.com
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Wow-I sure missed a lot!.

Aladdin! WOOT! (had to throw my 2 cents in there)

hey-I am having the same thing with Ben-He isn't working anymore-he is doing freelance artwork during the days and still doing online and night classes. We both are nocturnal by nature and so it is really hard for me to want to go to bed when he is staying up... but my job demands it... SUX. He is amazing tho so -and so is Geek! We are lucky ladies.

<3 Manda
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Hrmph. Not even 9 and already in a murderous mood. *mutters vicously under breath and goat fucking assholes that can't drive*
    Coffee should hopefully cure that.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Once again, I'm ashamed to live in this state.
    Texas Allowed to Enforce Abortion Law - WSJ.com
    I'm not sure I understand the objection. Surely women know that an abortion kills a fetus. Why does it matter what it looks like? "Oh, it's a tadpole with arms? I had no idea! Call this whole thing off!"