Page 440 of 621 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles

canio6 Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    because it works and keeps everything happy.
    sounds like a plan. I'm glad your back to feeling better

Yay!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Woohoo!!!
    Georgette

That's what Geek and I have been saying. Besides, being constantly on the rag for 3 weeks straight really blew asscrackers.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

I've done that before many times. Three weekers are the worst.
    Georgette

I'm usually a 4-5 day girl, if that. 3 weeks was hell.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Lunch: leftover lamb curry, 6 dips from my desk, 4 push- ups at desk height, 2 rounds of sun salutations. Will do legwork at home tonight.
    My Latest Journal

Dinner: Gyro salad- gyro meat (lamb, beef, spices), greenleaf, tom, onion, tzatziki sauce, feta, cuke, raspberry, blackberry
    My Latest Journal

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Dinner: Gyro salad- gyro meat (lamb, beef, spices), greenleaf, tom, onion, tzatziki sauce, feta, cuke, raspberry, blackberry
    Now that sounds damned good. Where do you get your gyro meat? I can't find it for jack around here.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Now that sounds damned good. Where do you get your gyro meat? I can't find it for jack around here.
    I made it meat loaf style ala Alton Brown, just subbed oregano for the marjoram we don't keep on hand and cut the salt in half. I used lamb shank meat as opposed to stew meat because it's cheaper by $2 to get the shank and chop it myself. I also used a couple cast iron pans with the bottom of the bottom pan wrapped in foil instead of a foil wrapped brick.

Beat my alarm awake again. Not sore, so there may be something to these mini workouts. 3 half jump pull- ups, 3 half jump chin- ups, 6 push-ups (from 6 in above ground), 6 dips from 6 in above ground, 10 air squats. Lunges, push- ups, dips, and sun salutations planned for lunch.
    My Latest Journal