Page 439 of 621 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 439

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    and miles to go before you sleep
    Those woods are dark and deep, but I'd not call them lovely. I have miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    When I stopped Yaz a few weeks back, I was instantly better. It is really scary what those hormones can do to us.
    This is why I refuse to go back on BC. Evil, evil things.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    This is why I refuse to go back on BC. Evil, evil things.
    Between that, my age, history of heart disease and for the reason that I was on them was no longer working for me, I said screw it. I'm 95% sure I have endometriosis and if my doctor were to say that they need to do a hystorectomy on me, I'm refusing it. I've been hearing and seeing too many horror stories about those as of late.
    Georgette

How the hell can you leptin reset assholes eat this much food this close to waking up?!
    3 eggs scrambled in bacon grease w/ 1 c cheddar, a handful frozen spinach; 4 slices bacon on the side.
    ETA: ate the bacon and maybe a 1/3 of the eggs.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 08-04-2011 at 05:16 AM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    How the hell can you leptin reset assholes eat this much food this close to waking up?!
    3 eggs scrambled in bacon grease w/ 1 c cheddar, a handful frozen spinach; 4 slices bacon on the side.
    ETA: ate the bacon and maybe a 1/3 of the eggs.
    Well, being an asshole helps. It gives me powers of eating prowess. Honestly sometimes it is hard, but as the old adage goes, "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."

I can eat with the best of them, and to quote Dennis Leary, "I'm an Asshole," and holy fuck is that way too much food to consume before the tapeworm's awake.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I can eat with the best of them, and to quote Dennis Leary, "I'm an Asshole," and holy fuck is that way too much food to consume before the tapeworm's awake.
    In the beginning, I found it difficult to do it but now its easy. I'd also say leave bacon out. I eat pork, roasts, burgers, sausages, chicken sausages. I can barely touch bacon now.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    In the beginning, I found it difficult to do it but now its easy. I'd also say leave bacon out. I eat pork, roasts, burgers, sausages, chicken sausages. I can barely touch bacon now.
    I was working with what I had that was defrosted. It was a start. Try 2 tomorrow might actually involve *gasp* planning ahead.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I remember the first couple of days on the reset, holy hell, I felt like a Mack truck landed in my gut! It really does get easier though. When I make burgers, I just make a few extra or cook up extra roast then we'd normally eat. I had a pork and chuck roast omelet with a bit of cheddar and a few splashes of hot sauce for breakfast today. It was good.
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It's amazing what the right dose of BC does. I'm back to my normal happy go lucky self after not even a week off that other one and on the correct dose. Ijit pharmacists.
    Woke up early this morning and decided to try and encourage my body to not be sore after workouts with a different form.
    3 half jump pull- ups/ negatives
    3 dips
    4 push ups
    2 rounds of sun salutations

To be repeated slightly differently at lunch with jump squats and walking lunges added.

Now that I'm feeling better and that weight from the bad pill is coming off, I'm not doing the leptin reset; I'll stick to my own version of half- ass primal because it works and keeps everything happy.
    My Primal Battle Tome