Page 435 of 621 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 435

  1. #4341
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,839
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    In other news, my mother has apparently started spreading the rumor that I'm pregnant in an effort to get me to start my family, so I'm fielding all those questions from family with "My mother's lying. No, I'm not pregnant. Yes, I'm sure. No, we aren't having kids for a few years yet. Yes, I'm sure that's what we want to do. I really don't care that you were really wanting a [great grandchild, grandneice, etc.], we don't want kids yet, if you want them that badly, go bug another of us [grandkids, nieces, etc.] Anyways, yes, Mom was lying, no, I don't know where she got her info." It does not bode well to call my mother names, even where she won't see it, so... yeah. My mother's a lying _____.
    My mom would deny all knowledge of us being pregnant. This is why I am talking to my kids about why not to have kids.
    Georgette

  2. #4342
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,910
    Lunch: The remainder of that stuffed lamb breast.
    Geo, my mom's been on my ass for grandkids since the day I told her I was engaged. Now she thought she'd found a way to force me into trying. I guess the last comment on the topic ("If you want grandkids so DAMN fucking much, talk to Cassie or Patti. If you want them from us, you can wait." "Looks like I'm wating then, Pat's too young and has school, and Cassie's in jail." "I gues you're wating then." *Glare**Return Glare* <My father> "Thanksgiving Dinner's ready!") wasn't quite blunt enough.... She'll find out soon enough that she can't ru(i)n my life anymore, but I doubt she'll stop trying.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  3. #4343
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,839
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Lunch: The remainder of that stuffed lamb breast.
    Geo, my mom's been on my ass for grandkids since the day I told her I was engaged. Now she thought she'd found a way to force me into trying. I guess the last comment on the topic ("If you want grandkids so DAMN fucking much, talk to Cassie or Patti. If you want them from us, you can wait." "Looks like I'm wating then, Pat's too young and has school, and Cassie's in jail." "I gues you're wating then." *Glare**Return Glare* <My father> "Thanksgiving Dinner's ready!") wasn't quite blunt enough.... She'll find out soon enough that she can't ru(i)n my life anymore, but I doubt she'll stop trying.
    That was Stumpy's mom. Why are so many women like that?
    Georgette

  4. #4344
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,728
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That was Stumpy's mom. Why are so many women like that?
    Something to do with being the 'stronger' sex....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #4345
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,910
    Heh. Geo, Twibble and I exemplify the strong part of that. People like my mother get their "strength" from trying to control and manipulate others, which means it ain't true strength because it relies on hurting someone else.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  6. #4346
    Twibble's Avatar
    Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,405
    Speaking of mothers, an agreement has been brokered on dresses, and we need to make a trip to Lubbock.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

  7. #4347
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,839
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Heh. Geo, Twibble and I exemplify the strong part of that. People like my mother get their "strength" from trying to control and manipulate others, which means it ain't true strength because it relies on hurting someone else.
    Right now, just not feeling so very strong today.
    Georgette

  8. #4348
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Speaking of mothers, an agreement has been brokered on dresses, and we need to make a trip to Lubbock.
    We? You, your mom, me, and who else?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  9. #4349
    Twibble's Avatar
    Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    We? You, your mom, me, and who else?
    You and me. BS's talking about taking the kids to the Science Spectrum at some point, so if you're interested in that, we could do it then.
    Last edited by Twibble; 07-27-2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

  10. #4350
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,910
    That's cool. Just let me know when.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •