Page 435 of 621 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 435

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    In other news, my mother has apparently started spreading the rumor that I'm pregnant in an effort to get me to start my family, so I'm fielding all those questions from family with "My mother's lying. No, I'm not pregnant. Yes, I'm sure. No, we aren't having kids for a few years yet. Yes, I'm sure that's what we want to do. I really don't care that you were really wanting a [great grandchild, grandneice, etc.], we don't want kids yet, if you want them that badly, go bug another of us [grandkids, nieces, etc.] Anyways, yes, Mom was lying, no, I don't know where she got her info." It does not bode well to call my mother names, even where she won't see it, so... yeah. My mother's a lying _____.
    My mom would deny all knowledge of us being pregnant. This is why I am talking to my kids about why not to have kids.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Lunch: The remainder of that stuffed lamb breast.
    Geo, my mom's been on my ass for grandkids since the day I told her I was engaged. Now she thought she'd found a way to force me into trying. I guess the last comment on the topic ("If you want grandkids so DAMN fucking much, talk to Cassie or Patti. If you want them from us, you can wait." "Looks like I'm wating then, Pat's too young and has school, and Cassie's in jail." "I gues you're wating then." *Glare**Return Glare* <My father> "Thanksgiving Dinner's ready!") wasn't quite blunt enough.... She'll find out soon enough that she can't ru(i)n my life anymore, but I doubt she'll stop trying.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch: The remainder of that stuffed lamb breast.
    Geo, my mom's been on my ass for grandkids since the day I told her I was engaged. Now she thought she'd found a way to force me into trying. I guess the last comment on the topic ("If you want grandkids so DAMN fucking much, talk to Cassie or Patti. If you want them from us, you can wait." "Looks like I'm wating then, Pat's too young and has school, and Cassie's in jail." "I gues you're wating then." *Glare**Return Glare* <My father> "Thanksgiving Dinner's ready!") wasn't quite blunt enough.... She'll find out soon enough that she can't ru(i)n my life anymore, but I doubt she'll stop trying.
    That was Stumpy's mom. Why are so many women like that?
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That was Stumpy's mom. Why are so many women like that?
    Something to do with being the 'stronger' sex....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Heh. Geo, Twibble and I exemplify the strong part of that. People like my mother get their "strength" from trying to control and manipulate others, which means it ain't true strength because it relies on hurting someone else.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Speaking of mothers, an agreement has been brokered on dresses, and we need to make a trip to Lubbock.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Heh. Geo, Twibble and I exemplify the strong part of that. People like my mother get their "strength" from trying to control and manipulate others, which means it ain't true strength because it relies on hurting someone else.
    Right now, just not feeling so very strong today.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Speaking of mothers, an agreement has been brokered on dresses, and we need to make a trip to Lubbock.
    We? You, your mom, me, and who else?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    We? You, your mom, me, and who else?
    You and me. BS's talking about taking the kids to the Science Spectrum at some point, so if you're interested in that, we could do it then.
    Last edited by Twibble; 07-27-2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

That's cool. Just let me know when.
    My Primal Battle Tome