Page 421 of 621 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 421

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    *Blinkblink*
    I can see how that would work, and work well. Huh. We'll see.
    The first thing he asked about involved chicken, broccoli, and alfredo sauce, but I told him I think you're still avoiding most dairy.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Geo, if I could just get my moods sorted out or the AC working (preferably both, but either of those would be a starting point) things would be extraordinarily better. Geek and I have been snappy at each other because neither of us tolerates heat well, which isn't helping the case.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    The first thing he asked about involved chicken, broccoli, and alfredo sauce, but I told him I think you're still avoiding most dairy.
    I am, when I remember to stay on track.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Geo, if I could just get my moods sorted out or the AC working (preferably both, but either of those would be a starting point) things would be extraordinarily better. Geek and I have been snappy at each other because neither of us tolerates heat well, which isn't helping the case.
    We have an air mattress if you want to crash at our place.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I understand. We're getting hit hard here with the heat/humidity monster as well. If our ac wasn't working, you'd hear about murders all over Ohio because of me.
    Georgette

Thankfully, we have a window unit in the bedroom for the moment, earmarked for the garage once we get the AC fixed. I have somewhere cool to retreat to if it gets too bad. Thanks for the offer, though!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yay! No cooling = no bueno.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Joy. Rapture. Everlasting fucking grace. We need a whole new A/C system because the EPA won't let them retrofit what we need to match what we have. There's $8k at least...
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    Swap you for my wall to wall hammer-rain and heavy grey skies.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Joy. Rapture. Everlasting fucking grace. We need a whole new A/C system because the EPA won't let them retrofit what we need to match what we have. There's $8k at least...
    Holy farking shite!
    Georgette