Page 403 of 621 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 403

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Whenever I notice my clothes don't fit anymore, which works out to about 2-4 times a year. The sizes don't change anymore, but what fits in that size does.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I just paid off 3 of my 4 outstanding medical bills and set up a payment plan on the 4th (because $1400 is a good chunk of money). That actually takes a large load off my shoulders. I think once I get this bill paid off, I'll turn around and apply that money to my car payment each month (because it'd go towards the principal), to get that critter clear and free. It's an extra amount that could go towards other things, but once I'm used to not having it to play with, I might as well use that to pay off everything else sooner.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, on the upside, I can get the ADHD meds to work if I only take them every other weekday (read: sporadically enough that my body can't get a bead on whether I'm supposed to take it that day.) On the down side, I'm not a fan of the anxiety, stomach turning, and racing heart that comes with taking the meds. I'm leery of switching meds simply because I finally found a psychotropic that I can trick my body into accepting. I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that my body is both insanely smart and insanely stupid. Smart because it'll rapidly get rid of anything that doesn't need to be there, stupid because it'll attack itself for stuff I've forgotten I forgot about (under the theory that my autoimmune diseases come from the stress of what I learned in my past.) Can I trade this model in for one that works?
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm this close to fucking crying. Because none of these assholes knows how to set a reasonable deadline, my weekend just went away. I now get to spend a chunk of it on the redlines of what I busted my ass on Tuesday that nobody looked at until about an hour ago because nobody can prioritize worth a flying fuck. No, I didn't need a weekend after this week at all... I'm not sure if I want to strangle Florida Boy, Office Manager, Louisiana Boy, or my boss. All of them is sounding pretty damn good.
    My Primal Battle Tome

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I'm this close to fucking crying. Because none of these assholes knows how to set a reasonable deadline, my weekend just went away. I now get to spend a chunk of it on the redlines of what I busted my ass on Tuesday that nobody looked at until about an hour ago because nobody can prioritize worth a flying fuck. No, I didn't need a weekend after this week at all... I'm not sure if I want to strangle Florida Boy, Office Manager, Louisiana Boy, or my boss. All of them is sounding pretty damn good.
    So sorry, perhaps you can bake them carb loaded food as revenge i bet you can buy crystallized HFCS to add to it.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    So sorry, perhaps you can bake them carb loaded food as revenge i bet you can buy crystallized HFCS to add to it.
    crystalized HFCS: got me laughing... sorry, I just had the imagery of dudes snorting that stuff up...

Not to mention I've gotta wait for the little fuck in wherever the hell he is to send me the drawings he did that I'm supposed to edit and I can't really do anything until his ass does.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Awwww. I'm guessing that taking comp time next week is not an option?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Awwww. I'm guessing that taking comp time next week is not an option?
    Nope. I get paid for the overtime, though, and that's what I keep telling myself.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Nope. I get paid for the overtime, though, and that's what I keep telling myself.
    Well, that'll help knock out the big medical debt...
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly