Page 393 of 621 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 393

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Pictures Naiad setting up a cat trap and making some meow stew. I wonder if you need beef or chicken stock for that stew?
    I'm thinking goat/ lamb stock'd work wonderfully, although supposed it tastes akin to chicken, so maybe chix broth.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Definitely seems like a Looney Tunes moment.
    Georgette

Going today completely without meds, apparently. I dropped the ADHD med, forgot to get my levo refilled yesterday, curious to seei if the zyrtec is actually doing anything for me, and I forgot to take my supplements this morning. It'll be an interesting day, to say the least.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

My ears are trying to decide whether they want to hurt in stereo. This is not cool.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    My ears are trying to decide whether they want to hurt in stereo. This is not cool.
    Sorry about your ears.
    Georgette

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Ugh, everybody hurts this week! Condolences.

Food:
    Lunch: 3 slices bacon, 3 eggs fried in the grease
    snack: 1 peach, 3 handfuls cherries, 10 blackberries, 15 raspberries, 4 strawberries, lightly soaked in red wine
    Dinner: tomato basil soup with canned crab and clams
    My Primal Battle Tome

Feeling pretty zombied today. I went by Walgreens yesterday only to find out that the doc never did fax in my scrip for thyroid meds and they were going to have to fax her for a scrip. So this marks Day 2 w/o those or the ADHD meds. Back on Zyrtec and my usual batch of supps, because dying from sneezing isn't my idea of fun. I can definitely tell when my thyroid meds are out of my system. Grmph. She wants to do blood work tomorrow, which I don't like the idea of now, given that I'll have been off my thyroid meds for 3 days by then and that'll wonk up those results.
    I took my temperature this morning out of curiosity, to see if I ever did clear that symptom. Even after being awake for 10 min or so and having to walk to the medicine cabinet for the thermometer, I was still at 97.6.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I would kill for some pizza right about now.
    I'm trying to think of a suitable alternative that I can buy or nuke here at the office.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I would kill for some pizza right about now.
    I'm trying to think of a suitable alternative that I can buy or nuke here at the office.
    I've come to the conclusion that I am a pizza addict. Seems like every 3 days we order pizza. I told Stumpy last night, after eating said food item, that if he and the girls want pizza, they will for now on have to leave the house. I can't have it at all in the house.
    Georgette