Dinner was an ongoing event after I got past the nausea. SIL called while I was prepping for dinner. Wanted to go to a local Thai restaurant. Went and got something with a lot of veggies, 4 kinds of meat, and minimal soy sauce. Hopefully no sugar hidden there, probably shoyu instead of tamari. Went back to their place, showed SIL and MIL how to make flourless crepes, ate a couple of those and some berries. Came home, finished making the soup, and am polishing off a bowl right now.
1) No more added sugar with the exception of 70% or higher chocolate (This includes honey). No more wheat/ rice/ yadayadayada either.
Possibly some sugar and wheat in the sauce at the restaurant, but very minimal.
2)Sledgehammer every weekday unless sick. No exceptions.
3) Sprint every week for at least 20 min of combined sprint/ rest.
4) More vegetation in the diet (at least 5 svg/ day)
Zucchini, carrot, celery, onion, more onion, and the stir fry. If I didn't make 5 svg of veggies, I came close.
5) Maintain carbs at 50-75g most days.
56 today, mostly the almond and coconut flours.
6) Maintain at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Not 7 hours a night averaged between 15 hrs on weekends and 5 during the week but 7-9 NIGHTLY.
7 hrs last night, + 4 hr nap.
7) Play/ relax more. The world won't end if I'm not stressed out.
Spent my day vegging, albeit sick vegging.
8) At least 3, preferably 7 hours, heavy thought/ meditation/ psyche rebuilding per week.
Not the way I'm physically feeling. That's asking to be broadsided.
Avoid Poision and trauma.
Poison? Aside from possible issues with the sauce, yes. Trauma? We'll see what kind of trauma this crap caused in the morning.