Page 340 of 621 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles

  1. #3391
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    9,573
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    If you don't sprint when you get home I'll kill this puppy. The puppy's life is in your hands now. Don't make me do it. I don't want to, but i will. That's how important sprints are to me.
    Way better than mine. I couldn't hurt a puppy. It's against my religion.
    Georgette

  2. #3392
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,810
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Way better than mine. I couldn't hurt a puppy. It's against my religion.
    I couldn't hurt one either, shhhhhhhhh don't say anything though.

  3. #3393
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    11,991
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    If you don't sprint when you get home I'll kill this puppy. The puppy's life is in your hands now. Don't make me do it. I don't want to, but i will. That's how important sprints are to me.
    If it's one of the puppies next door, go ahead. I've been wanting to "remove" them anyways.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

  4. #3394
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    9,573
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    If it's one of the puppies next door, go ahead. I've been wanting to "remove" them anyways.
    Oooooh, we have a dare.
    Georgette

  5. #3395
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    11,991
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Oooooh, we have a dare.
    So long as I'm not implicated in any way, sure.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

  6. #3396
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,810
    Ok, you've called my bluff. I can't kill a puppy. But if you don't do sprints I'll....wait, you have a gun....I'll need some time to think about this.

  7. #3397
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    9,573
    Slash the tires on her car perhaps?
    Georgette

  8. #3398
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Ok, you've called my bluff. I can't kill a puppy. But if you don't do sprints I'll....wait, you have a gun....I'll need some time to think about this.
    Wait....

    A gun? Chica has more than a gun.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

  9. #3399
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    9,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Wait....

    A gun? Chica has more than a gun.
    Now I'm scared to see said arsenal.
    Georgette

  10. #3400
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,810
    Shop Now
    I can just picture her laying in wait on her roof with a Barrett .50 cal. and claymores all around the front porch. Y'all are in Texas after all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •