Page 32 of 621 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 32

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna have wet dreams of that naked ravioli. Seriously sexy stuff. And I don't even like Italian (the food, not the men mind you).

Babe, sorry for the job thing again. And if your sister is just as badass as you are, shit will happen the right way (I'm a poet).

You're having a sucky period, but that means in a little while you'll be skateboarding on cloud nine. And then I'll tell you I told you say and that I'm a genius. And then you'll stop talking to me cause it's annoying when people tell you I told you so.
    The end.

<3
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Naked. Ravioli.Naked.Ravioli.NAKED. RAVIOLI.
    (I think I'm in love)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Glad to help, Kuno. Those are drool worthy.
    Thanks for the support, Meaty.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

My "give a damn at work" is busted. Anybody got some to spare?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Hey love,

Thinking about you as you move through this transition period. See the lyrics for the cheesy yet apropos lyrics to Natasha Bedingfield's Unwritten:
    http://artists.letssingit.com/natash...ritten-rqwltgq

*hugs you*

Katherine

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

The song that's been running through my head since Thursday
    That and Richard Wagner's Die Walkure.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Alriiiiight Lessee.. when's the last time I actually treated like a PB journal rather than a whining board.... Friday
    Right.
    Saturday ate 12 oz ribeye, 1 c mixed blue/black/rasp/strawberries, 6-7 21/23 ct shrimp, 2 creamshrooms (stuff mushroom cap with cream cheese, wrap in bacon, grill.) Went to a different mall and found a different blazer. walked for 3 hrs to this end.
    Sunday, fell off the deep end. Bean/ beef tacos at inlaws w/ SAD brownies. Tacos were premade and difficult to disassemble w/o hurting MIL's feelings. Brownies were scratch made b/c SIL knew about the job thing and knew I loved chocolate. Had some of the Valentino brownies too.
    Fell off again for lunch today: anaheim shrimp relleno w/ beer batter breading. 2 or 3 tortilla chips.
    I would claim stress, but it was just laziness/ splurging. NO MAS!
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    I think you deserve some snakcing. Don't feel too crammy about it.

Though usually when I'm at my lowest I plan crazy routines.
    If you haven't notices every time I do a crazy challenge (and actually finish on top) is after a mental breakdown...
    Maybe it's time you join Awesome-ken and I for that "pretend you're hot and heardcore" challenge? :]
    August!
    And then on the 17th, my birthday, we can eat half a cow and drown in a beer, stuffing our faces with a pound of icecream- to celebrate the birth of MOI!
    What you say, muchacho?
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

I'll join in that. Figure out my own rules variation later. Maybe make an excuse to go down to Dallas Early Sept for my sister's birthday.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am sorry you are going through some difficult times. Hugs! The last year was one of the most difficult of my life, I know how bad the stress can be. I made it through and so will you. I always try to keep in mind the old saying that "this too shall pass". If you think you might be interested in some of the meditations CD's I like to listen to let me know. They helped me, even if it was only for the time I was doing them.

That being said, OMG naked ravioli!