Page 31 of 621 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 31

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Love the jpg!!

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    Naiad,
    Your chocolate whipped heaven should be illegal. It's so good it's dangerous.

tooround is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Love it!

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    How to overcome stress by using visualization. It is a technique where you close your eyes and imagine yourself in another place. A place where your stress leaves you. This is easy and here is a suggested visualization the next time someone really gets on your nerves and see if it helps you.

You take a minute and close your eyes, take a very deep, slow breath and imagine yourself sitting by the side of a beautiful flowing stream of cool water. Then let your visualization continue as you see yourself walk into the stream and splash around in the water. Your stress begins to leave you. You look around at the beautiful scenery, the open sky. You look down at your hands in the water and see that your fingers are tightly around the neck of the person who has been aggravating you as you hold their head under water. Now - doesn’t that make you feel better.

Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    NMG- perfect, though, ain't it?
    Marc- Glad you love it. I'm always coming up with different variations on it, so if you want a different version, ask. I've probably got 7- 10 variations on it.
    Sungrazer- I'd seen that before and I love it every time. I had a shirt a while back (High school or so) that said "Visualize silence. Use duct tape to make it happen." I was so sad when that shirt fell apart (I literally wore it to pieces) and have never seen it again. I also have on that's too short that says "Warning! Sarcastic and Cynical." My favorite at the moment is a thinkgeek.com special: "Flourine Uranium Carbon Potassium Oxygen Fluorine Fluorine."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Even more absofuckinglutely WONDERFUL news. My little sister is not going to Embrey Riddle due to funding. She's going to UTD. It's still an engineering college, but it's an ME rather than an AE degree. It's not her joy and passion. I found this out through who ,you ask? Not my folks, not my sister, but my aunt who lives here in West TX that I talk to maybe once every few months. She knew before I did. I spoke with my father earlier today and he didn't mention it. I call my sister and she confirms it. Can this week get any fucking better?!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    NMG- perfect, though, ain't it?
    Marc- Glad you love it. I'm always coming up with different variations on it, so if you want a different version, ask. I've probably got 7- 10 variations on it.
    Sungrazer- I'd seen that before and I love it every time. I had a shirt a while back (High school or so) that said "Visualize silence. Use duct tape to make it happen." I was so sad when that shirt fell apart (I literally wore it to pieces) and have never seen it again. I also have on that's too short that says "Warning! Sarcastic and Cynical." My favorite at the moment is a thinkgeek.com special: "Flourine Uranium Carbon Potassium Oxygen Fluorine Fluorine."
    Oh, wow. I DO love shirts that make people think
    My current favorite is one that says, in tiny little feminine script: Does this gun make me look fat?
    across the right boob.

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    thinkgeek.com is the only site where I can loose myself for hours, except MDA. I absolutely love the t-shirts they make. I think I'll order the Network Security Shirt, I see they have gotten a lot of new designs lately.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

My next trick on a night I want Italian food: here
    My Primal Battle Tome

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    I'd love to have your variations.