Page 251 of 621 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 251

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    My favorite part of the TBMs are the accessories...tough bitch bra, stilletos of asskicking... I am wondering what is next lol. The meditations are great, I just find the additions hilarious.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'm still trying to work the "Strategically Placed Ribbons" armor into it....
    j/k
    I think the next addition will likely be some sort of armor, though. Still trying get a name for it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I'm still trying to work the "Strategically Placed Ribbons" armor into it....j/k.
    aka the reason most males get into gaming in 8th grade

Wow..... How far I've come.
    Everyone else in the office snack on candy. I used to be one. Now I'm munching on steamed veggies and marvelling over how sweet the broccoli stalk and snow peas are.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    aka the reason most males get into gaming in 8th grade
    Don't I know it. I was a big Magic: The Gathering player in HS and I noticed that the Thorn Elemental got played a LOT (all she's dressed in is some strategically placed thorn vines and a pretty sexy body.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Don't I know it. I was a big Magic: The Gathering player in HS and I noticed that the Thorn Elemental got played a LOT (all she's dressed in is some strategically placed thorn vines and a pretty sexy body.)

Hmm...I'll have to break out the magic cards.... kidding, I have not sunk to that level of lameness yet...yet... >.>

Oh, I did. Back in HS I was one of the biggest dorks in the school. And I went to a school for "freaks, geeks, and nerds." I got out of card games after HS though, and into Diablo and Starcraft and other addictive games.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Oh, I did. Back in HS I was one of the biggest dorks in the school. And I went to a school for "freaks, geeks, and nerds." I got out of card games after HS though, and into Diablo and Starcraft and other addictive games.
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. I played the hell out of some Magic while deployed. I meant the lameness of looking at magic cards for pictures of thorn elementals

I never used my cards for pix of mostly nekkid males. I had an imagination to take care of that for me.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Huh. Apparently, steamed red cabbage turns a lavendarish color.
    My Primal Battle Tome