Page 221 of 621 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 221

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Oh, fun.

+1 with an added side of /sarc. I hope it all works out for you.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    New TBM up! Stat making like a pipe, folks.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    I now know far more about pipes than I did 30 seconds ago

Yeah, I stuck with what I knew. I know more about pipes and pipe flow than most people would ever care to know. I love it, though, so that's all that matters.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    I'm a flush and have faith kind of guy. I am very thankful for people like you.

I'm that way with a lot of things (like electronics that aren't my computers). I'm very grateful for the folks who do all the things I don't give 2 shits about or I'm unwilling to do.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Holy crap, I IFed lunch without realizing it. I wonder what I'm doing for dinner.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Love your journal!

Glad to hear that you don't have MS. Every year around birthday time, I have a freak out moment thinking it could be me. My dad had MS and his was the chronic-progressive type. Basically the one you never go into remission with. For some reason, cancer doesn't scare nearly as much as MS does.

I ended up IFing through breakfast and lunch this past Sunday without even realizing. I keep saying I need to go for a 24 hr fast again sometime soon.
    Georgette

Cancer and Alzheimer's scare the tar outta me. I have shot at multiple forms of the previous and a shot at the latter. Every time something abnormal turns up, I'm left going "Holy shit, not me. Please, not me." I know in the rational part of my head that if I take care of myself, it's highly unlikely I'll turn up with cancer (Alzheimer's is a roll of the die, it seems), but the emotional part of me goes "yeah, but it shouldn't have happened to great granny either..."
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know what you mean. Primarily in my family its heart disease or dementia that seems to get everyone. Cancer isn't a big threat. I can at least say this much, after having high blood pressure for 10 years, I can finally say that with a primal lifestyle, it is normal. My 3 older sisters all have high bp and are happy taking the meds. I'm one of those people that feel as if you need meds to live, you aren't really living.
    Georgette