Page 22 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 22

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    I can't tell! You should post more face pictures!

I get that I look like anime all the time.
    That and cats... surprisingly...
    Maybe I should finally shave my face fur.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Put up a new pic. It's in better light, albeit with a crappy camera.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Went to the dr. this morning. My BP was 102/ 74, my pulse was 73 (both fairly normal for me) and my body temp was 96.1 (about 2 degrees low) taken in the Tympanic cavity of the nonpainful ear. I didn't have my usual cup of tea beforehand, but that still seems REALLY low, especially since I'm fighting an ear infection. I did start a new dose of levothyroxine 2 weeks ago (Went from .075 to .1 mg), but I would think that'd cause my temp to go up. WTF?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Went to the dr. this morning. My BP was 102/ 74, my pulse was 73 (both fairly normal for me) and my body temp was 96.1 (about 2 degrees low) taken in the Tympanic cavity of the nonpainful ear ?
    http://www.mdsr.ecri.org/summary/det...px?doc_id=8302

this is just a tiny bit of info. there are major issues ear thermometers.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Put up a new pic. It's in better light, albeit with a crappy camera.
    where?!?!?
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

One's as a profile pic.
    <deleted for privacy>
    There's also these.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 07-10-2010 at 06:49 PM.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Aaaw, you're so cute and blond!
    You and Blorton will make the blondest kids in the world!
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Nice try. I'm married to geeky, dark, and handsome.
    I know the eyes weren't visible behind the red eye and the glasses, but they're a green brown hazel with golden flecks and a starburst pattern.
    Actually, speaking of kids, I took a closer look at the genetics, and there's a WIDE dispersion there. We could have everything from Wednesday Adams coloration to Mediterranean skinned blonde kids. Although we run the risk of a throwback, our kids will also most likely be too smart for their own good, especially with the intake tweaking we intend to do when I catch pregnant (notyet.) If I eat more (nonmercury) fish, the child will likely have a quicker nervous system. If I eat things heavy in choline, the child will likely have more and faster neural connection in the brain. Chocolate reportedly produces a naturally happy child. My husband ran an n=1 test on his sister when she was pregnant, and Niece is mentally and physically the equivalent of most 8-10 year olds (she just turned 6.) We need to do more research and find more of these experiments before we start trying. All this in addition to the mother eating primal will probably (hopefully) produce a perfectly primal kiddo who's too smart for their own good. Actually, given that I'm in the generation to have twins... O gods, that's a scary thought.
    Anywho, I'm probably gonna head off here is a bit to get chili makings and a cheapie massage. I hurt.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dude, you're talking about your potential child like an engineered, test-tube baby!
    As long as it's yours and your SO, it doesn't matter how smart/ good looking he/she is... he/she will be your greatest joy :]

And I'll get a puppy.
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, we're both engineers. And if I can give the kiddo a shot at a better life/ body than I have, then I've done my job at bettering the future. We'll love him/ her/ them regardless of whether the experimentation works. When we get around to having kids *coughcoughcough* years from now.
    My Primal Battle Tome