Page 21 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    W00t! Just checked my BF% using the Navy formula. 20.5%! W000T!
    This is AWESOME. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have your boss?

And your job?

And your BF%?

Thanks, bye.

Oh, and I hear ya, i can be starving and exercise but if I don't get any sleep I just crawl from one room to another like a fat, desert lizard. With hair.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Meaty-
    Lesseee... Boss is thinking about moving, so if you can figure where she's moving to and get a 5 year degree by the end of the summer.... yeah, she's fair game.
    Job- Requires a 5 year engineering degree and passing an 8 hour exam, go nuts.
    Body fat%- PB, baby, PB. All it was was eating right, flinging around a sledgehammer and gratuitous walking.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Alright fine...! Ask your boss if working on a BA in Creative Writing is good enough

And you were never as fat as I am, I bet. It's easier to get fit for those who don't have a shitload of fat to lose!
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

First off, you ain't fat. Second off, I had to fight to get from 135 to 120. I mean FIGHT (fighting against hypothyroidism here). And I'm actually gonna have to possibly cut dairy to get down to 115.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Alright, so I bombed today. Pain is NOT conducive to eating right. Chocolate ice cream (with sugar), chocolate shell, AND 2 yeast rolls.
    Other than that, taco salad with leftover shishkebab meat and salsa'd pressure cooker brisket. And cheddar and pepper jack. Didn't do a damn thing to work out either. Again, gratuitous pain. I apologize to anyone I've bitched at that didn't deserve it, it was the pain talking. I'm gonna go find the heating pad again.
    My Latest Journal

Take care of yourself, Girl.
    Heating pad sounds good....bed sounds good, too.
    Feel better soon <3

I'm thinking I may go back to my writing. I gave it up during college and when I first got here because I simply didn't have the time. I have these ideas swirling around, begging for paper, but until now have been on back burner. I picked up some of my favorite books and, as always, ideas smashed together from books A, B, and C and coalesced into a plot starting point or character for a story. I have too much creative process for my own good, I suspect.
    My Latest Journal

I'd love to be 135 :/

And I say you should write; I'd love to read it. I'm sure you've got some awesome stories brewing in that blond head of yours

Yay, for Anime profile pictures!
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Shop Now
    I actually look a lot like Winry. Check out my profile pic.
    Have a story called (so far) "The Lady and The Gentleman" I've started, futuristic scifi life after supervillainy type thing. I know it sounds cliche, but I'd like to think I'm taking a different road.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 07-09-2010 at 02:10 PM.
    My Latest Journal