Page 201 of 621 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 201

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My past is coming back for a visit. I need to deal with this, so I can get beyond and the survival mechanism traps I have set for myself.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member
    Haha, you're such an engineer. Ready to engineer simply food ingredients even :P

Your last post was sufficiently cryptic Y_Y
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

When I undergo large amounts of stress or drama, certain parts of my past that I haven't dealt with (because they are still too raw for me to get far enough away from them to be able TO deal with them) come roaring back. I need to deal with these because I don't know that they will ever be unraw enough for me to be able to treat them like I've done my other issues from the past. Emotional and psychological trauma are a lot harder to work through than Al-Anon type issues.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Breakfast: Apple/ strawberry hash (1 apple, 4 strawberries, 1egg, cinnamon, nutmeg) 2 fried eggs in bacon grease and butter,, and 3 slices bacon.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Yum.

By the way, I'm home alone tonight and Wednesday if you want to escape and come hang out while I'm unpacking.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I managed to avoid the lasagna and other things at the in-laws only to come home and see that IT Guy had brought my favorite Girl Scout cookies over to share after I crashed last night. I ate sausage. Those damn cookies were still staring at me. I ate some applesauce. They were staring at me. I hid them and told Geek to make them go away. What's he do? Torture me by eating some of them then and there (it wasn't intentional torture, I'm sure.) I broke. 3 GS cookies later.....
    Anyways, back on track today.
    I have discovered that I have certain physical issues w/ teh s3x that PB doesn't seem to resolve. I don't seem to recall having this issue with a previous partner, but said partner was pre- Hashimoto's. I also wonder if it may be stress related. Time to do some research.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble, we'll see. I was intending to take up yoga at OC and make it a bit more of a habit. That and the supposed severe weather shift... we'll see.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Three days below freezing...that's not supposed to happen, this is TEXAS!

Oh, and I forgot my apartment is being invaded on Wednesday.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

With negative wind chills, consecutive day of winter crappy weather. I want to either get snowed in completely or have a completely clear road. I don't trust WTX freaks on 385 or Grandview.
    Invaded? SCA?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yep. Apparently it's my turn to host A&S (seeing as how I'm technically in charge of it and all). I have to get the boxes out of the living room before then. Eep.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly