Page 20 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 20

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Back from the mart of Wal. Desperately wanting to stranglemurderdecapitate redneck and wetback sonsuvbitches. grumblesnarlgrumble. Now I remember why I don't go there: everybody and their dog for 3 counties and half a state goes to this walmart. I'm not joking about half the state. For most of eastern New Mexico, my Walmart is the closest one.
    Oh well
    1. Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
    Lunch: Salad: spring mix, chix breast, yellow bell, cuke, grape tom, feta and sundried tomato, almond, sunflower seeds, walnut cranberry raisin mix, HB egg, olive oil, balsamic; tomato basil soup
    Dinner: known safe Mongolian stirfry: shrimp, beef, chicken, bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic stir fry, peaches, pineapple, and tapioca pudding
    Drink: green tea x 30 oz, water, iced tea x20 oz
    Supplements: magnesium/ zinc, b vitamin complex, vitamin D, 1/2 calcium, fish oil
    2. Move around a lot at a slow pace.
    Tromping around Walmart for over an hour hunting for Lava soap (among other things) and hating the general human population more and more. Tromped around Michael's for hunting for decent tracing paper roll for pattern making. I got a half size that I'll have to tape together, but it'll suffice.

3. Lift heavy things.
    Nope

4. Run really fast every once in a while.
    I'm sore, but I sprinted from Walmart to my car because it rained cats and dogs during that time.

5. Get lots of sleep.
    8 hrs

6. Play.
    Not today.

7. Get some sunlight everyday:
    Rained most of the day (.1 in worth of drizzle)

8. Avoid trauma.

So far so good.

9. Avoid poisonous things.
    Sure, unless you count sugar.

10. Use your mind
    See posts from today, in addition to pattern making without taking apart the blouse (that's going to be interesting...)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yesterday

Dinner: 1 lb rib eye, 6 garlic butter shrimp, house salad (romaine, HB egg, tomato, cheddar, radicchio) w/ balsamic vinegar (couldn't ID the oil, so I passed), sweet potato with butter, french fries with melted cheddar.
    Drink: iced tea x20 oz, chai w/ HWC
    Supplements: vitamin D, fish oil
    Not enough to count

3. Lift heavy things.
    None

None.

5. Get lots of sleep.
    15 hrs

6. Play.
    LANned Dawn of War. Wasn't physical play, but getting one of his friends to do anything physical is like pulling teeth.

Rained most of the day (.4 in worth of drizzle)

8. Avoid trauma.

Indeed.

Matter of fact.

10. Use your mind
    Not enough to count. I was foggy headed the entire day. Something to do with the weather, because my husband had it as well. Searched some online for a black leather blazer, didn't anything I'd be willing to pay exorbitant amounts of money for. For the record, it becomes exorbitant amounts of money over $40 US. I'm cheap like that, but it's served me well so far.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    11. Avoid using your mind.

I got this one down to a t.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Yesterday

Dinner: 2 hambuger patties, 2 slices cheddar, 1/4 c chili on top of the burgers, 4 slices grilled pineapple, 1 sugar cookie (I don't know why I keep trying to treat/ poison myself like this. I keep forgetting that it'll taste like sweetened sawdust. I keep using the rationalization of "I deserve a treat" and then realize that it'snot tasty enough to be a treat and reach for a piece of chocolate or fruit.), 2 paleo chip cookies (made 'em at my in- laws. Still trying to convince them on board. I may be half way there) and 2 paleo raisin cookies.
    Drink: iced tea x16 oz, water x 30 oz.
    Supplements: vitamin D 5K, fish oil 1 g, mg/ zinc, b vit, selenium
    Went to the mall, got several clearance bargains that fit without adjustment, walked 2 mi at a park w/ SIL and MIL.

3. Lift heavy things.
    None

Sprinted away after lighting several firecrackers

5. Get lots of sleep.
    8 hrs (I need to read the Gokhale side sleeping techniques. I can do it for my back easily enough, but can't ge my side to do it. Wondering if the bed may be too soft.)

6. Play.
    Fireworks, played frisbee with a way too light frisbee. I need to get a heavier disc. The dollar HEB special doesn't cut it with even a hint of a breeze. Eh. At least I got the neighbor kids moving too. I also got to play with their dogs, which was uber relaxing. We still need to get ours, but that involves makes our back fence higher and our back gate better. Border collies, Huskies, and their mixes can JUMP!

Only partly cloudy, was outside from 3-1730 and 1900- 2000. Took my full complement of vitamin D.

8. Avoid trauma.

Define trauma. I had a cinder from a sparkler fall on my arm and leave a couple of nice round burns. It hurt like hell for 5 min, but I don't think it'll take more than a few days to heal.

That damn tasteless cookie and smoke from the fireworks

10. Use your mind
    Some. Mental calculations for the clearance rack, creating sparkler "teepees" for the niece, tried to get the camera on my phone to take take a decent photo of fireworks (couldn't get that to happen, but got several decent shots of Niece.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

W00t! Just checked my BF% using the Navy formula. 20.5%! W000T!
    My Primal Battle Tome

23 hr IF
    Dinner: 1 slice muenster, zucchetti with italian sausage meat sauce, "crepe" w/ grilled berries, chocolate, whipped cream, cream cheese, and mascarpone.
    Drink: water x 20 oz
    Supplements: vitamin D, fish oil, selenium, magnesium/ zinc, b vitamin
    Walked around Hancock Fabrics for 2 hrs.

3. Lift heavy things.
    Nope

Nope
    5. Get lots of sleep.
    12 hrs

6. Play.
    Nothing.

Overcast most of the day.

8. Avoid trauma.

Yes.

10. Use your mind
    choosing and altering patterns and cloth for shirts.
    My Primal Battle Tome

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Man I wonder how miserably I'd fail if I were to post one of these 10 point check ins...

...use my mind? I relearned two origami patterns today?

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    W00t! Just checked my BF% using the Navy formula. 20.5%! W000T!
    You are dead to me Y_Y

I mean... congrats...
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Gods, I want to get out and DO something: sprint, play, lift... SOMETHING. Playing accountant and drafter bores the shit out of me.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    lunch: broccoli beef, shrimp broccoli, general tso pork, hot and sour soup
    Dinner: 1 oz Kerrygold aged cheddar (Foodgasm), 3 c spinach sauteed in 2 tbsp butter and garlic, chicken with 50 cloves (1 drumstick and half a breast)
    Dessert: 2 c whipped heaven, 3/4 c blueberries
    Drink: green tea x 50 oz
    Supplements: vitamin D, fish oil, potassium.
    nope

3. Lift heavy things.
    Nuh- uh.

Did 't happen either

5. Get lots of sleep.
    4 hrs <---- Why no exercise occurred today

6. Play.
    Nothing.

Overcast all day. 5k IU D supplement

8. Avoid trauma.

Yes.

10. Use your mind
    A project came in over budget due to a miscalculation of said budget. I had to get rid of $40k of stuff from a 2 part project. Got rid of all extraneous stuff, was still $5k over. Had to shorten the extents of the project to meet budget. My boss's comments (after apologizing for the budget error and my having to do it over yet again): "Practice makes perfect, but you don't need to be THAT perfect. I'm really sorry."
    My Primal Battle Tome