Page 188 of 621 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 188

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Today Mostly cloudy. Occasional flurries. Highs in the low to mid 30s. Southeast winds around 10 mph.
    WTF? I guess Mother Nature finally got her act together and unleashed winter. Looking at the clouds driving in, I figured they were snow clouds, just didn't know if anything would reach the ground.
    My shoulder's bugging me, and I'm pretty damn bloated from the dairy, so swearing it all off again. took a couple naproxen sodium earlier. That and the caffeine in my oolong tea should help both issues. Noticed my shoulder was quiet when I was trying pull- ups, should prob start dong that daily as a therapy thing. Will probably go get a true massage Thurs after work (paycheck Thurday) to help keep it quiet.
    Had a nonzombie dream last night. A couple actually, which is a good sign.
    I'm zonked today. I may actually break down and drink coffee today. While it's still fairly primal, coffee is normally a backstabbing friend to me. first couple hours after drinking it, I'm fine. After that, my appetite goes haywire, along with my digestive tract. Trying to stick with tea.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    It still says 42 for the high in Midland today.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Andrews is further north and more remote. I trust weather underground more than I trust the weather channel, anyways. It has a better track record.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Weather Underground says 38 for Midland today.

Weee!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Boss just signed and sealed the report! It's D O N E!!!!!!
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Woohoo!!!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Lunch: 3 egg omelet with bacon, sausage, and ham inside and salsa on top. Side of 1/4 c Mexican potatos (no clue what the actual name is, it's cubed potato fried with tomato, onion, and peppers on griddle.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm not sure whether to be happy or irritated. I was just told that I'm going to the presentation of this project I've been busting my ass on. Mind you, I won't get home from this until 8-830 PM at the earliest, because the council meeting starts at 530 in a town 2 hours away from home. Add in standard council fluff, and it'll be a late night. Then again, it's time and a half after 5 and at least I get to try to make sure they don't get it wrong.
    My Primal Battle Tome

*blinks*

So nice of them to give you an option. They do pay for travel, right?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We'll be doing it in company vehicles, and since it's for work, I'm being paid from when I show up that morning until the moment I get home that night (minus an hour for lunch unless I hafta work through it). Yeah, first thing that ran through my head was "Glad I didn't have any plans, you yutz."
    My Primal Battle Tome