Page 185 of 621 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 185

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Dinner: Local little Italian joint- 2 pieces garlic rolls (I NEVER turn down their garlic rolls, they're that good, and 2 is better than the 6 I would usually inhale), shrimp fradiarolla with spinach in place of noodles (shrimp, roasted red bell, spicy marinara, garlic, more garlic, and shrooms.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I did enjoy, Jenny. Starcraft II helped too.
    Breakfast: spaghetti omelet- 3 egg omelet filled with spaghetti veggies and topped with leftover spag sauce (Italian sausage is ALWAYS in our spag sauce)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Met up with Twibble today. We wandered around and talked and fooled around on a playground. Had a LOT of fun, got in my play, discovered I could, in fact, do negative pull ups, and got in lots of move around slowly. Oh, and found a local female Guy (Twibble)! It's been a good day.
    Also bought a book on herbs (including medicinal and cooking uses and growing hints) and a book on writing tips with a gift card. The 2nd book is to kick my ass into gear with writing my latest novel.
    Writing Goals: 500 wds/ day, including weekends. This may be expanded out to 3,500 wds/ week. That's only 2.75 pgs per day. It's infinitely doable.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner: spag sauce, ground beast meatballs, salad- spring mix, red and yellow bell, ranch dressing, parmesan.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Dinner: Local little Italian joint- 2 pieces garlic rolls (I NEVER turn down their garlic rolls, they're that good, and 2 is better than the 6 I would usually inhale), shrimp fradiarolla with spinach in place of noodles (shrimp, roasted red bell, spicy marinara, garlic, more garlic, and shrooms.)
    I forgot to ask you where this is. That sounds tasty.

Oh, and found a local female Guy (Twibble)!
    Oh, and I can't quite decide if I should be highly honored or highly insulted by this.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Oh, and I can't quite decide if I should be highly honored or highly insulted by this.
    Highly honoured
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Twibble- the Italian joint is Mi Piaci, here in Odessa. I consider Female Guy to be a high compliment. It means you aren't a femme female and that consider you worthy of being a friend.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble- the Italian joint is Mi Piaci, here in Odessa. I consider Female Guy to be a high compliment. It means you aren't a femme female and that consider you worthy of being a friend.
    Thanks! (for both)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I will not clue bat those who so desperately need it.
    I didn't sleep well last night. The 2 dreams I had last night were both nightmares, and one was an extension of the other. I thought your brain was supposed to create a new dream if you got up and walked around at night, not just segue right into the previous one. Although it was another zombie dream, it wasn't a nightmare until they locked up and threatened to kill a child with mottled skin (in the dream she was just sick, but she looked like a fresh zombie) and my grandmother (the one that passed recently) after the kid bit/kissed her cheek. I stood up for my grandmother, but the kid was nowhere in sight and it just incited them to come after me as well.
    My Primal Battle Tome