Page 182 of 621 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 182

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Just put my pull- up bar to a true test. I can do a negative to a failure when my arms reach 45* at the elbow, I can do a pull with 1 leg on a stool (bearing half- 1/4 my weight on said leg), I can do 1/4 pull up/ chin up without any assistance. Seems like the real weakness is in the arms. My back and abs just kinda laugh and go "is that all you got?," but my biceps wimp out way too early.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    it kinda zinged home that I've pretty much healed the damage caused emotionally by the drama growing up.
    This. Is. Excellent!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    I am an official friend of your blog my dear! Glad to see you are doing well... I have missed you terribly!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Dinner: 2/3 T-bone, 1/2 small ball potato, 2 c salad, low fat balsalmic vinaigrette (I was at the in- laws, it was that or ranch.) Oh, and 3 chocolate chip cookies niece made.
    913 Cal
    65 g protein
    46 g carbs
    52 g fat
    dairy? nope
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner: chili, roasted garlic, leftover sangria fruit (pineapple, cherry, strawberry, raspberry, lime, lemon), a few bites of sourdough roasted garlic bread. +vitamins, vit D and fish oil
    649 Cal
    56 g carb
    25 g fat
    52 g protein
    dairy? none
    My Primal Battle Tome

I haven't exactly been being entirely forthright. Add 1-3 turtles/ ferrero rocher to my list of food every day since christmas. These get eaten after I close the laptop for the day and I always forget to log them.
    I may start back up on my spiritual stuff again. I've been letting that slide. Haven't been letting the destressing/ relaxing slide though, so there's a bonus. just been taking it easy, trying to beat these last few days of the cold I have.
    My Primal Battle Tome

chasbuddy is offline Senior Member
    HNY Niad....have we lost Just4Me? have not seen a post in a long time...Best to you. Chas
    They used to call me No Neck, but now I have one.

She may have wandered of for the holidays or may have left for a while because of all the New Year's Resolution folks. I know I've been tempted to do the latter, but decided to hide in the journals for a while.
    My Primal Battle Tome

batty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    She may have wandered of for the holidays or may have left for a while because of all the New Year's Resolution folks. I know I've been tempted to do the latter, but decided to hide in the journals for a while.
    trust me, you're not missing much

happy new year, naiad. i have not been commenting on your journal as much. i wanna apologize for that. also, on a positive note, at least its only 1-3 turtles and not, like, the whole box, right?

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Happy New Year, Bats. Yeah, it was only a few a night. That is a blessing, and they were a gift from my man. Of course, I'm letting him eat as many as he wants of them. Brownie points and they vanish faster. I've been fairly quiet lately. Just haven't had much to say I guess.
    My Primal Battle Tome