Page 167 of 621 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 167

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Well, apparently, my husband was kinda enough to give me his cold before he left. That would explain why my ears have been twinging. Feeling kinda slow (mentally and physically), tired, and like I need a new set of bronchial tubes.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    blah, no fun.
    Kick it quick!

Gods, I'm having a hard time keeping my head off my desk. I'm thinking I need to dig out the aleve.
    ETA: It's 10 AM, I've had my space heater going since I got to the office, I have my leather coat on, and I'm FREEZING. I don't THINK I have a fever, but I sure feel feverish. If I can just hide out in my office and not have an emergency dumped in my lap, I should be able to make it through the day. This part of the project is mind numbing anyways.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 12-08-2010 at 08:01 AM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch: I went home. Had leftover spag, drinking some bone broth (yes, from a glass), and eating my first sandwich since going primal (banana bread pancakes with almond butter and raspberry PB friendly jam inside.)
    After I finish the sandwich, I'll likely crash out.
    ETA: Bleah!! the bone broth acquired heavy fridge funk. I can't drink it.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 12-08-2010 at 11:09 AM.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Drinking Ginger Lime Green Tea (Manda's version with lime instead of lemon and a bag of green tea steeped into the mixture once it's in the mug.) I'm gonna try and finish off the pot tonight.
    My Primal Battle Tome

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I hope you feel better soon
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Dinner: canned tomato Parmesan soup (had some crap in it, but not as bad as my thoer option (minestrone) with 2 eggs poached in it and 3 slices bacon, and raw garlic stirred into it. More ginger tea.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Something's working. I'm feeling better. I think I've upgraded from zombie to plaguebearer. Fever broke not too long ago, and my body's back to it's normal temp issues. Still cottonheaded, not as bad, still tired, but I can't sleep anymore, plenty of post nasal drip left, stuffy/ runny nose, sinus pain if I move wrong, headache. But it's getting better.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    I feel your pain. Hubs gave me his cold, too... felt okay in the a.m. and an hour later was bent over at my desk. :-/

Been home two days now... I did the ginger/garlic with lemon tea yesterday and I think that helped a lot. Glad you're feeling a bit better today!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Something's working magic. cleaned out my ears with the probey dingus, tried the peroxide thing after a shower. Took a chest decongestant and Dayquil knock off pills (they don't have the funky effects). Feeling almost human again.
    Lunch: canned tomato basil sauce with an egg poached in it and raw garlic stirred into it.
    My Primal Battle Tome