Page 153 of 621 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 153

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    They're only exciting during the winter if you're inside watching. Otherwise you're more concerned about crucial pieces of your anatomy staying intact and unfrostbitten.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    They're only exciting during the winter if you're inside watching. Otherwise you're more concerned about crucial pieces of your anatomy staying intact and unfrostbitten.
    yeah... pretty much all winter long... gross... i hate winter!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

jazmin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mandabear2010 View Post
    yeah... pretty much all winter long... gross... i hate winter!
    Hehe, I bet you do in S.D. But I bet you also get some rockin storms up there! Mmmmm ... nothing better than a big ole Great Plains storm rolling across the horizon. Unless it's a blizzard I guess. But, man, I miss thunderheads. Out here, it's just overcast, sprinkley rain, overcast, sprinkley rain. Blah. I want a thunderstorm!

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Be safe and have fun! Happy Thanksgiving, Naiad!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry your pie fell but I hope it tastes FANTASTIC!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Drive to Dallas was uneventful. Had some eggrolls before I left (well, damn!) and ate jerky and trail mix on the way to Dallas. That's abt it for etz today.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NutMeg is offline Senior Member

I am up way too damn early for my day off.
    Happy Thanksgiving for all who celebrate the holiday! Happy Friday Eve to those who don't.
    So much to be grateful for this year, in addition to the standard family and friend- family. 'm thankful I found a job after only month of unemployment. I'm thankful that this job is absolutely wonderful. Im thankful for a husband who's stood with me through my happiest times, my hardest times, my saddest times, my bestest times. I'm thankful for friends, old, new, and the new ones I know so well I might as well have known them since forever. I'm thankful for PB, Mark, MDA, and ESPECIALLY this community. Y'all are 42 different kinds of AWESOME. I'm thankful that, while she's now gone and I miss her deeply, my Gramma no longer suffers. I'm thankful i had enough money socked back to make it through unemployment with no gained debt. I'm thankful that my mother' s mental state seems to have steadied since her mother's death. I'm thankful that my father is at least talking about wanting to get healthier. I'm thankful to be alive (this one's every day, since back after that incident in HS.) I'm thankful my mother's alive (same reasoning, different time.) I'm thankful my littlest sister gets to go to college, even if it wasn't her preferred college. I'm thankful for all the little things, all the things where if X, Y, Z hadn't gone as it did, I wouldn't be here today.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Very nice post! You deserve the bestest, Naiad!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

NutMeg is offline Senior Member