Page 152 of 621 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 152

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Jenny, this one's the first one I've had in MONTHS. I used to get them every other week, give or take. I'm not too concerned abt the dressing, hence the "meh."
    Kuno, it'll be colder in Dallas than a dog's nose during sex. (Y'know, that wet nose midact....) Jenny, her right tit is here in WTX tom. Her twat is in OKC right now.
    *HUGS* back everyone! The decision is made, there's still some negotiating prior to finalizing said decision.
    Dinner was 1/4 order cheese fries, 1 bacon burger w/o bun, and broccoli at Chili's.
    That headache's trying to come back.
    Primalish apple pie in the oven for Thanksgiving in Dallas.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Her a-hole is in AK. Just saying. It is actually 'warm' here right now at about 35. With the rain we have had piling on top of the snow it will be a sheet of ice tomorrow when the temps dip back into the 20s.

I hope you decision making goes smoothly. Of course I am super nosey and want to know what is going on

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    you are amazing. and a great friend. and absolutely everything I have ever found wonderful in man kind is found in your little being and I love you.

Thank you for being the best. So glad the decision is made. hope the pie turns out nciely.
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mandabear2010 View Post
    you are amazing. and a great friend. and absolutely everything I have ever found wonderful in man kind is found in your little being and I love you.

Thank you for being the best. So glad the decision is made. hope the pie turns out nciely.
    Awwwww.... *blushes and kicks dirt*
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Countdown to Dallas: leaving town in 9hrs : 45min.
    Time to go see if there's anything edible by the me in the pile of free food by the fridge. Grabbed a hunk of cheese and a truffle. Everything else was inedible.
    Work will be 6 different kinds of awesome next week. I get to start on FEMA FIRM maps for a community on the border with a levee. Even better: I actually may have sufficient data for this one. Yeah, I know something only an H&H engineer would love.
    My brain's already trying to be on vacation. I keep having to yank on the the leash and taze the damn thing to get it to work. I'm sure the caffeiene isn'r helping, but meh.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jrherring is offline Senior Member
    not looking forward to that front hitting austin. been able to ride the bike this week it's been so nice.

supposed to be here tomorrow AM but if it's already cold up there now...it may get here sooner.

73, cloudy and windy in Austin, Tx Ya'll!
    Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Yr 42

Yr 41

February Whole 30-ish

start. stop. start.stop...now ramping up to cruising speed!

It hasn't hit yet, that I can tell. It looks like the front'll be chasing us into Dallas. Joy.
    My Primal Battle Tome

chasbuddy is offline Senior Member
    Its still 74 in DFW....I dont expect it until in the night sometime. Drive safely. Chas
    They used to call me No Neck, but now I have one.

W00t!!!!!!! Halfday at work today! WE may get out of town earlier than anticipated.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jazmin is offline Senior Member
    Yay! I love Texas cold fronts. They are so dramatic and exciting. The weather in Central Cali is soooo b.o.r.i.n.g.