Page 151 of 621 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 151

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Hey niaidknight, no need to share details -- just wanted to throw in generic support here. I hope it all works out for the best and as smoothly as possible, whatever it is!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hey niaidknight, no need to share details -- just wanted to throw in generic support here. I hope it all works out for the best and as smoothly as possible, whatever it is!
    +1 and more hugs!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    There's no real stress involved in the decision as of the moment. We just don't have enough information to comfortably make one, which means that things stay as they are until we do. BUT, once we do, life may really change.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    For those with scars (external), may I recommend Mederma? Because that stuff absolutely rocks!
    Thanks.
    I bought some this weekend for my daughter's ACL surgery scars.

Oh, there were rolls, and cornbread stuffing and other SAD approved Thanksgiving things. But I loaded my plate(s) down so heavy with the savory fuds that no one asked where my rolls/ stuffing/ whatever were. Probably just figured it was under everything else.
    If someone asks me where the potatoes, stuffing, bun is I say I didn't have room for them. But you are right, as long as there is lots of food on your plate, they usually don't ask.

Urg..... argh..... uhhhhh......................... <--- My mental state this morning.
    My brain appears to have stayed in bed this morning, leaving me to try and get stuff done at the office without it... All I want is a NAP.
    Maybe it was a Monday thing...but I had the nap

We'll just pretend that huge bowl of ice cream I just ate didn't exist, right? Right.
    Right
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Since according to Einstein and relativity, time is a variable... The ice cream doesn't exist now and in a universe where time goes in the opposite direction, didn't exist before now. Yep.
    +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mandabear2010 View Post
    Good luck to you both! I hope the decision comes in a non-stressful way.
    +100
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Ummmm... I woke up with the migraine from HELL this morning. It was bad enough that, when I called in to work sick and the secretary was clicking her pen, I damn near reached through the phone and ripped her head from her shoulders. Each click was a rusty dull icepick through the temples. Took my migraine happy pills, got an ice pack and passed back out. Woke up later and the headache was gone (I love my migraine happy pills). Went shopping to experiment with the kids section and try to find my dad's BD gift. For those who care, I'm somehow a 12-14 in girls. Not juniors, girls. Huh? o.O Stopped by Old Navy for some long sleeve t-shirts (I live in those during the winter) and got a couple of XS polos in the Juniors section at Penny's for $4 a pop and got some comfy sweaters in the girls section. It's nice to know that half the mall is no longer useless.
    Late lunch was a Chik- Fil- A garden chicken salad w/ 1/3 packet of caesar dressing. The dressing wasn't primal, but meh.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

FUCK ME! Dallas is going to be colder than usual this year on thanksgiving Day. As in highs in the upper 40s. The highest temperature we'll see while there MIGHT be 60*F.
    (Yes, I know, poor baby, only 40*F, yadayadayada. Gimme a break, my body is still adjusting to that missing in sulation.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

I can understand the trauma of temperature shock! We've been lucky up here in DC, remarkably mild weather. I guess we stole your heat. My apologies.

Glad that migraine skedaddled fast! I hear people have fewer headaches after going primal -- has that been your experience? (I can't remember if you replied already in one of the threads on that topic...)

Eh, don't sweat the dressing unless you have some kinda known reaction to it. That's my plan when I'm fully on board later... condiments don't count. ("Practice safe snacks, use a condiment!")
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about the migraine, but happy the pills worked

FWIW, it's gonna be cold as a witch's left tit in San Francisco tonight.
    HUGS!!!

So which city is the witch's right tit in?...

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bone_machine View Post
    +2 & more of the hugs.
    +3 and more BEAR HUGS!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/