Page 150 of 621 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 150

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Happy Monday, Naiad. Be sure and pass that along to your brain, when it catches up with you ;-)

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Batty- My only concern has to do with my stature. I'm so tiny that it'd be REALLY easy to look 13 again with the wrong clothes. I can make it work, it'll just be interesting.
    Kuno- Happy Monday! I think my brain is still trying to hitch a ride on US385.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner was an experiment. The veggie portion failed, the other... I dunno. the veggie part was grated broccoli, green tomato, bell, jalapeno, nd red tom. with spices, it would maybe work. The rest was a play on an enchilada. egg crepes (ruined two before I figured out what the hell I was doing), stuffed with spiced chicken, spinach, jalapeno and topped with a tomato based chipotle sauce (tomato, chipotle, Tunisian spice mix and coconut milk.) It worked, mostly. I still want cheese, and the egg doesn't play quite so well. Then again, I'm not that hungry. I only ate half of it.
    ETA: I ate some pepper jack. Just not grooving on the experiment.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 11-22-2010 at 05:14 PM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Even unsuccessful experiments contribute to the overall art and science of primal cooking skill-building.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

We'll just pretend that huge bowl of ice cream I just ate didn't exist, right? Right.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Since according to Einstein and relativity, time is a variable... The ice cream doesn't exist now and in a universe where time goes in the opposite direction, didn't exist before now. Yep.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Since according to Einstein and relativity, time is a variable... The ice cream doesn't exist now and in a universe where time goes in the opposite direction, didn't exist before now. Yep.
    I totally vote for this one.
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

*Blinkblink* life just shifted pretty massively and has the potential for an even more massive shift. No details for you (playing this one quiet,) but let's just say Geek and I have a MAJOR decision on our hands.
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    *Blinkblink* life just shifted pretty massively and has the potential for an even more massive shift. No details for you (playing this one quiet,) but let's just say Geek and I have a MAJOR decision on our hands.
    Good luck to you both! I hope the decision comes in a non-stressful way.

<3 love you
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

LessofMimi is offline Senior Member
    +1
    hugs!!!
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.