Page 149 of 621 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 149

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ugh- Feeling mildly nauseous. Could be any of these things: The coffee (it has a tendency to turn my innards to liquid and expedite the digestive process), the magnesium (while it does expedite the process, it generally doesn't do so quite so distressingly), being around Guy Who's Allergic To Everything all day (he smokes like a chimney and occasionally after prolonged exposure, cigarette smoke'll do that to me), the canola oil at Genghis grill (They were out of butter; I doubt this is the reason), visiting a plague rat buddy (he and his kid have been down with various digestive bugs since his kid went into day care; I don't believe that it's this one, it doesn't feel like a bug.) It's feeling more like a mix of the coffee and the magnesium. Just the digestive Urg you get after you down stuff that really greases the pipes.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Eww! I'd rather have pain than that! Feel better today!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Wow. Gettin' stufe done today. Halfway through my mending pile (including already mending 3 moth holes in 2 of my cashmere sweaters invisibly from both sides), cleanin' the lab, doin' laundry, possibly gettin in a ritual before goin over to the in- laws place, buying some new luggage (ours is quite literally falling apart), and gettin' my kitchen clean. All this is part and parcel to gearing up to leave for Dallas wed night.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Wow. Gettin' stufe done today. Halfway through my mending pile (including already mending 3 moth holes in 2 of my cashmere sweaters invisibly from both sides), cleanin' the lab, doin' laundry, possibly gettin in a ritual before goin over to the in- laws place, buying some new luggage (ours is quite literally falling apart), and gettin' my kitchen clean. All this is part and parcel to gearing up to leave for Dallas wed night.
    Hey there, hot stuff!!!
    'Cause you're SMOKIN through those projects

Well, the ritual didn't happen because the washer tried to commit suicide because of a loose button. Geek removed the button from the water exhaust pipe and the washer was fixed, but that took up time that was going to be my ritual. Didn't get the kitchen mopped or swept, didn't alter 3 of the shirtsbut everything else happened and I went bra shopping (online, I wear a size impossible to find in stores.)
    Dinner: at the in-laws. 1.5 chix breasts, 1/2 c mashed potatoes and a salad of romaine, 1 tomato, and a couple cuke slices w/ low fat balsamic vinegar (everything was even worse.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Urg..... argh..... uhhhhh......................... <--- My mental state this morning.
    My brain appears to have stayed in bed this morning, leaving me to try and get stuff done at the office without it. I'm so damn tired because Geek won't leave his parents place before 2230,and I usually have at least 1 more load of laundry waiting for me when i get home. I love him, I love his folks, I don't mind going over there, I'd just prefer for it to happen a different night, one that I'm not trying to get my housework done. I've suggested Fridays or during the week, he'll agree and then we'll go over on Snuday becuase we'll both forget. I need to pick a different night to try and get this stuff done, but it never happens. /bitching, pissing, and moaning
    Geh. All I want is a NAP.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Better now. Still waiting for my brain to get here.
    Uh. Heh. Decided to give liz's suggestion a shot and look at kids clothing measurements and such, see if it'd fit. Umm... I'm a size 16 in girls, if the online measurements are true. That's kind of a blow to the ego. I mean, if I can buy kids and adult clothes, it's good for my wallet and such, but that was one thing I was so proud of in HS, no longer shopping in the kids section. Heh.
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    wow. Thats so crazy.

Our sizing is lame.
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

batty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Better now. Still waiting for my brain to get here.
    Uh. Heh. Decided to give liz's suggestion a shot and look at kids clothing measurements and such, see if it'd fit. Umm... I'm a size 16 in girls, if the online measurements are true. That's kind of a blow to the ego. I mean, if I can buy kids and adult clothes, it's good for my wallet and such, but that was one thing I was so proud of in HS, no longer shopping in the kids section. Heh.
    i don't know, i buy girls XL clothing regularly - i love it because i have better chances of purchasing funkier prints, because a lot of the shit in the womens section looks like the 70s threw up on it and it ain't my style.

but then, i am perpetually 12, so YMMV.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

So free food offically rocks. There were leftovers from the company party in the office fridge for lunch today. Green beans, more green beans, ham, turkey, and I'm trying to resist the siren call of the tress leches cake.
    ETA: failed to resist the siren call. Had a piece/ scoop.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 11-22-2010 at 02:08 PM.
    My Primal Battle Tome