Page 141 of 621 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 141

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Just helped a buddy decipher a dream that felt "important." I love using my gifts, and helping a good friend pan for subconscious gold is a good use for those gifts. My intuition and divination abilities always kick up and become more pronounced, more THERE around TOM and ovulation. Scientifically, I figure it's just that I'm more open to body language and unspoken cues around that time, hence I can see what they don't. In my heart, I don't know that it's that, so much as I'm just more receptive in general to everything at those times, and the subconscious comes closer to the surface then. Or I'm just talking out my ass. All I know is tha it seems to get stronger at those times.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Thanks, WnC!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    You have many gifts, Naiad.
    And you're using them to help a friend.

*bows*

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    wow, that tilapia plate looks amazing. I agree with the amount of lime.

Kuno- No need to bow.The way I figure is, if you're given a gift like that, it's meant to be shared. There's no point in keeping it to yourself if it can help others. As to having many gifts, most of those gifts came with HARD lessons to learn.
    Meat- I was in a serious LIME mood. For those 3 fillets, 2 limes were used. I'm finishing off the pound tonight, just need to figure out what to do. Rosemary garlic, maybe.

I have realized that helping SV is like helping my mother: there's no point. It's a constant pity party or lashing out. Neither one takes the advice they asked for, but freely give their own crappy advice. I was fine helping SV up until she brought up suicide and cutting in a very troll like manner. For those that've followed this journal for a while, you know that's a REAL tender spot for me. I will stay up for as long as it takes to talk someone out of it, forgoing anything else, because that's what it took for my best friend to talk me out of it. So when someone to trolls up and starts taking that subject in any manner but seriously, I really start questioning their morals and motives. It's a topic I take deathly seriously. So, I now, with rite and ceremony and yadayadayada, move SV's plight and my desire to help her to the same bin I put my mother's problems in. If they can't/ won't help themselves and have to drama everything up, then I won't offer help.
    The hard part's going to be to remember that.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    "If they can't/ won't help themselves and have to drama everything up, then I won't offer help.
    The hard part's going to be to remember that."

Amen!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Thanks, y'all. I put her on ignore and hopefully that's the last of my issues with her. I think she's only the 2nd non troll I've had to do that to. I feel kinda bad abt it, but I obviously can't help her if she won't listen.
    I feel like shit today. Beginnings of a headache, bloaty, slightly nauseous, and I can feel that my temper's close to the surface too. I fucking hate being female some days.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Feeling better now.
    Breakfast: 1 (20oz) mug double strength Scottish breakfast tea, 1 mug peppermint tea
    My Primal Battle Tome

LessofMimi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Feeling better now.
    Breakfast: 1 (20oz) mug double strength Scottish breakfast tea, 1 mug peppermint tea
    Glad you are feeling better.
    How do you make the X2 breakfast tea?
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

PrimalCon New York
    Mimi, I have a breakfast tea blend, I put twice what I normally would into the tea basket, and I let it steep for the original amount of time.
    My Primal Battle Tome