Page 140 of 621 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 140

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by kuno1chi View Post
    Naiad, my pillows were super-old, and I just bit the bullet and replaced them yesterday.
    OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

You deserve comfortable pillows
    +20
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I swapped out my pillow for a firmer one that we keep on hand (it's one of the ones Husband bought and put away after it didn't work for him.) We'll see if that one works. My previous one (as in used up until last night) has a tendency to be fluffy everywhere EXCEPT where my head is, courtesy my tendency to move my shoulder/ head towards the wall at the head of the bed during the night.
    Ok, I really need to get to bed now. Laundry's done. (By the by, if used in the correct concentration, Dawn (yes, the dish soap) is a killer grease remover from clothing.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Huh. My neck doesn't hurt today and I got very little sleep, which usually makes it worse. This pillow could actually be the right one for me.
    Breakfast: Grande Cafe Americano, black. I've never actually drank black coffee before, just found it absolutely disgusting. Had it black today (I needed to wake up before my staff meeting and knew I wouldn't have time to get my tea going.) I don't remember coffee having any other flavor than bitter, but this was decent black. Huh. (By the by, I NEVER drink coffee in the morning, unless I need an emergency caffeine hit. I think the last time I had morning coffee was working at the city, and even then it was a blonde coffee, rather than black)
    Last edited by naiadknight; 11-15-2010 at 09:52 AM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I am too, Bone. As to the coffee being bitter, I think it was more my tastes pre- PB that made it bitter.
    Lunch: taco salad, minus the shell and sour cream, of course. skirt steak, caramelized onions, tomato, iceberg lettuce.
    Dinner: ??? Husband's out of town tonight, so it's just me. Brussel sprouts, broccoli (par-boiled before roasting), and something else. I may run by the HEB and see what seafood's on sale. I think I need to start taking my selenium pills again, because my cravings are back where they were a few months ago for seafood and other selenium rich foods.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I definitely need to mount The Big Blue Clue Bat in my office. TxDoT is being more moronic and legality minded than usual today. I would use said implement, but I have no desire to drive to Lubbock to get blood on my nice clean bat.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I am too, Bone. As to the coffee being bitter, I think it was more my tastes pre- PB that made it bitter.
    I've noticed the same - now I can taste various different flavours in the coffee - one of the machines at work makes a coffee that has a liquorice taste for instance. I like it.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Oooooooookayyyyyyyyyyyy.... I just started my TOM and didn't get so much as a hint of a warning cramp. That's never happened, not even when I first started in HS. I'm thinking it my be PB, but I'm not sure.
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    NOT FOR THE EYES OF MEN: Fyi

I struggled to figure out what TOM stood for-but I got it-dont worry bout me

I hope it means yours will be short and sweet! Mine have gotten AMAZINGLY better since being on PB my cycle is around 30 days almost to the point and then 5 day flow with one day mid-heavy not even bad... and that day has a tinge of cramps nothing major... the rest is like buttah well not really. It is mostly like gross but it is WAYYYY better than it used to be.

/women talk

So yeah thats all I have to say about that. Happy Monday my dear! <3
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Dinner:
    IMG00133..jpg

3 tilapia fillets topped with lime juice, lime zest, ginger, garlic, dill, and lime slices, baked. Also roasted brussel sproutd and broccoli, cucumber, and avocado.

Hmmm.... still hungry. Off to make more dinner.
    Made a hot pudding: 1 sliced apple, 1 sliced plum, 1/4 c coconut milk, nuked for 4 min in my beast of a microwave until the fruit is soft enough to be mashed with a whisk. Mash it all together, keeping the peel pieces in there. Add cinnamon and allspice and eat.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 11-15-2010 at 06:29 PM.
    My Primal Battle Tome

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    3 tilapia fillets topped with lime juice, lime zest, ginger, garlic, dill, and lime slices, baked. Also roasted brussel sproutd and broccoli, cucumber, and avocado.
    Looks wonderful!!!

I'm glad your neck feels better.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy