Page 138 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 138

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That is sooo stinking cute!!!!!!

Not quite as cool, but my own ewok! He wouldn't let me tie the top part right though, part of his sensory issues and feeling like he is choking.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Awwwww
    Two adorable Ewoks
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Dinner: 10 oz T-bone, 2 fried eggs, a salad (no dressing, romaine, tomato and onion) and pork rinds with salsa.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

ben w is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Found this little guy on the web. Just 2 comments:
    1) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    2) He's crocheted. Where can I get this pattern to make me one?
    i saw that too, I thought it was cool. I looked around too and I couldn't find the patterns, but I found the person who made it and they're selling the patterns http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucyravenscar

Quote Originally Posted by ben w View Post
    i saw that too, I thought it was cool. I looked around too and I couldn't find the patterns, but I found the person who made it and they're selling the patterns http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucyravenscar
    Eh, I'm not curious eough to pay for a pattern. I'll wing it f I ever do it.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

So, after dinner, I came home and took a muscle relaxer because my shoulder has been really bugging me lately. I intended to play SCII with the guys. I forgot to factor in the muscle relaxers knock me out COLD. As in husband carried me to bed (from the couch, where I passed out before even turning Loki on,) I woke up just long enough at that point to put on PJ pants and take a piss, then crashed out again. Husband says he had to put the comforter over me because I fell asleep before doing that. Around 8 this morning (approx 12 hrs from my crash landing on the couch) I'm awake. I go back to sleep off and on for another hour (muscle relaxer hangover,) then I'm UP. No choice, I'm awake. And my shoulder's still bugging me. Wondering if maybe it's my pillow. I swiched pillows not too long before the wreck, so it's possible that what I think is wreck related may actually be due to my pillow being too soft.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Aww! Two cuties! Does a hot bath with Epsom salts work for you, maybe?
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

ben w is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Eh, I'm not curious eough to pay for a pattern. I'll wing it f I ever do it.
    Yea, me either. Just figured I'd give ya what I found.

Thanks, Ben.
    J4M, the issue with the bath is getting that far down into the water without cbreaking something or contorting myself. It's quite literally where the neck meets the shoulder.
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    1. YOU NERD omg nerdy nerds everywhere i turn Love it!
    2. not gonna lie I am kinda pumped that Ben came on here and was talking about crochet patterns lol
    3. I have the SAME ISSUE! I cant get it to go away, ever since my car accident my right shoulder has been effed up and most recently it has gotten much much worse!

4. <3

5. Happy Saturday

Your friend,
    Manda
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/