Page 130 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 130

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    And that...is PERFECT.

Love you, Chica <3<3<3

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333333333333 you too, Kuno!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Late night snack: 1 plum and a large mug of calming tea- Tazo Calm plus a blend from the farmer's market (chamomile, rose, hibiscus, spearmint)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I think I'm actually going to have to accept that this crap isn't allergies. Sore throat, stuffed up/ runny nose, gummy ears (producing more earwax and interfering with hearing),and hocking up gunk (thick and chewy, but not colorful.) I think it's the stuff that put my "never gets sick" husband out of commission for half a week. I'm fine right now, just those symptoms and a VERY low grade feeling of ick. I think I 'll drink some more tea, pop some expectorant pills, and chew some garlic.
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    oh no...
    its spreading.

good luck!

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    yeah, it's all over the globe. I got it too. Even in the backwaters of Norway.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Joe
    Joe is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Everywhere I've worked, my buddies at the office have drawn the parallel between me and Alice.
    Yes your Alice-like qualities shine through even through the inter-tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I have an Alice comic on my wall at work: shows Alice in her cubicle, Tina the tech writer walks in and says "Teach me to be an engineer. I don't care if it takes all afternoon."
    OK now my turn for the big laugh. I am an aerospace engineer by undergrad training so I feel qualified to appreciate your humor, dear NK.

Unrelated digression #1 : What does " <3 " mean ? I see you guys use it and I look and look and can't quite figure it out. The reptile in me sees boobs, but maybe its a big pair of lips smooching ? Please explain.

Unrelated digression #2 : At the moment I am borderline giddy. Just turned my clock back for an hour more of lazy Sunday morning and fired up a pound of bacon for me and the still sleepy wife. Life is good. Taking egg orders next ...
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.

Joe
    Joe is offline Senior Member
    Oh and by the way about the nose throat gunk last 2 weeks - My office is packed with it. At the worst cases I throw some antibiotics and steroids at it to shrink it all down but honestly for the life of me I can't figure it out. It would seem viral by history and associated complaints but looks very much allergy related on physical exam. So I'm winging it at this point. I have it myself; so does wife. Just blast my nose out in the shower (wife delights in that - not) and press on for the day. Time will heal this and most wounds.
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Feel better, Naiad! Everyone is passing this around here. They can keep it!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bone_machine View Post
    Ugh, hope you downgrade yer low grade to no grade w/ a quickness!

Keep kicking ass @ yer job, Alice.
    +10
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy