Page 123 of 621 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 123

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Happy Halloween, Naiad.
    Can't wait to see those pics

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My costume. Husband didn't want me to post his (he tries to keep his image off the web).
    IMG_2048..jpg
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner : 12 oz ribeye (give or take), romaine and spinach topped with sun dried tomatoes, salsa, and herb dressing.
    Dessert: 1 Hershey cookies and cream mini, 2 milk chocolate Hershey minis. and a bowl of chopped apple and plum sauteed in butter and walnut oil.

We still have a good half tote of candy left. I guess last year was an exception to the rule, because we got a lot more kids last year.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 10-31-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    WOO! You look darn hot darlin!

I LOVE the scarf-THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I give myself a hug every time I wrap it around me!

HAppy Halloween,

Happy November,

Happy Monday,

Happy HUGS!

Manda
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Cute costume!

Halloween was epic fail for me, I ate candy, brownies, a cupcake and some other crap last night. I need to be totally meat only tomorrow! Well, not really since i have to keep carbs at about 50 or so too because of the darn thyroid. All meat and veg it is.

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Good morning, Naiad! Hope your Halloween was as great as your costume
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Thanks, y'all. Halloween did rock, right up until the point that I decided 2 slices of Husband's pizza was a good idea at 1AM. My body's letting me know that was an unwelcome trick. No pain or anything like that, but what little ab definition I had went away and I'm gassy and my dark circle are back.
    Husband's costume was AWESOME. He glued the horns on and did the liquid latex, scar putty, and make up to give himself that really demonic look. If he does it again next year, we'll have to get him some demonic contacts. Scared the tar out of some of the 4-6 year old crowd. We had a set of mini devil twins (2ish) come to the door and refuse to come up and get candy because they were scared of him, so I came to them and gave them their handfuls.

And now for something completely different:
    Meg, how the blue gates of Hades do you keep your carbs over 50 without utterly stuffing yourself? If I don't eat one of my carb heavy desserts, I don't make it. Hell, even with dessert, I usually don't make it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    November's goals, since October obviously failed as a challenge month:

Getting going before the Holidays!

1)Keep up the avoidance of dairy, including cheese, excluding butter.
    2) Keep carbs over 50g/ day.
    3) Lift weights and figure out how to sprint without dying as it gets colder.
    4) Make sleep a priority. At least 7 hrs a night, preferably 9.
    5) Keep kcal above 1350, preferably around 1700- 2000
    Hi Naiadknight,
    Your #3 & 4 November goals are very similar to mine. And I'm gonna try to reduce my dairy as well. That one is the hardest for me.
    I like that you've thought out solutions to possible problems. Good idea!

You look great in your Halloween costume!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Naiad... I'm interested to see how Meg keeps her carbs over 50 g. ... for me, I have to add in something or other. A pumpkin muffin, or some yogurt or a banana. Avocados help, too. Oh and garlic... like if I get a salad out I'll get 8-10 roasted garlic cloves... and that's about 15g of carbs right there. Add 1/2 avocado and you're getting closer...

Nice costume!

I like your goals. I'm going to have to get rid 'o cheese for a while. And your sleep goal is great! I need to do the same thing... shoot for 9 hours when I can. Sleep makes a huge difference, that's for sure...
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Weights today:
    2sets 12 ATG squats with a 5 lb barbell behind my neck (no squat deck= no barbell squats)
    2set alternating
    12 pushups (45*, against a preacher bicep dingus)
    12 inverted rows (20+7' bar)
    2 set alternating
    12 step-ups with 10 lb extra
    10 prone jack knifes

May go sprint after I cool down a tetch and put on a shirt.
    ETA: Nope, running's out. My lung's are getting that freaky icy cold thing they do if I overreach them while sick. Didn't know I was sick. I've been hocking up more gunk and had a sore throat a couple days the past week, but figured it was allergies. They aren't doing it cause of the weights, they're misbehaving because I drank some tea with ice (I never put ice in anything).
    Last edited by naiadknight; 11-01-2010 at 03:10 PM.
    My Primal Battle Tome