Page 121 of 621 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 121

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Hehehe. Joe, you're a laugh and a half.
    Batty, I'm only on if I have the laptop open, so I'm hit or miss myself.
    Manda, I hope I didn't f' up your signing. I can just see it, you're traipsing along talking some long, involved detailed process when all of a sudden you jump up and squeal. Freak the hell out of the poor Deaf person, as well as everyone else.
    Kuno: I can't even truly call it ice cream, really. it's a frozen banana mashed up with cocoa powder and chocolate chunks and pecans. I'll trade you bowl for bowl?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    The ladies of MDA are always talking about the texts and the Skypes and the PMs. I get the feeling there's this whole chick Mafia thing going on behind the scenes at MDA that none of the men are aware of. More of the mystery that makes women strange and interesting.
    Oh, HELLZ yeah. We talk all the time. About the boyz I know we're interesting...but could we possibly GET any stranger?

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Kuno: I can't even truly call it ice cream, really. it's a frozen banana mashed up with cocoa powder and chocolate chunks and pecans. I'll trade you bowl for bowl?
    Sounds awesome! My "ice cream" is really only coconut milk, and egg, some canned pumpkin and spices...so there
    Happy Friday, Sweetness!

Hippy Friday, folks!!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner: Chichen vegetable stoup: chicken necks, zucchini, onion, broccoli, tomato, tomato, pureetomato paste, celery, jalapeno, tomato paste, garlic and ginger and chix broth.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Off to clean my lab and organize. No, stop laughing. I'm being serious. That lab will be clean before I go sleep. Including the closet of mystery.
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    I have ALWAYS wondered about the closet of mystery.
    I would love to see that

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Closet of Mystery? Very intriguing.

I think if I keep hanging out around you, then yes it can indeed get stranger. They don't call me Nutmeg for nothing. It has NOTHING to so with the spice

Lab clean. Closet of mystery clean AND organized. If you knew me, you'd know what a HUGE feat that is. The closet has always been my "Oh fuck, quick clean" stuffing grounds. Always as in since my parents started making me clean my bedroom.
    The closet of mystery is my project closet, as well as holding any manner of stuff. As of right now, the project half holds a tote of fabric, a half tote of yarn, bookshelf holding stuff like paints, sewing toolbox, and ribbon, and various sized canvases. There's also my hope chest (an old foot locker I liberated from my mother), my coats, blazers, and jackets, my bracelets, scarves, and belts, several stained wooden wineboxes that used to stack to become a bookshelf (courtesy my father) that now contain various things (2 hold ritual/ divination items, one holds various electronic stuff that never really found a home), a couple boxes from before Husband of stuff that's never really found a home in our homes, my toolbox, my CDs, and the stuff that's never made it up on my walls (my poster of the American Skyline, amap of the TTU tunnels from the 70s found IN the tunnels [a gift from a friend, I didn't ask how he acquired it {plausible deniability}], several other wall hanging articles.)
    Actually, I discovered I needed to upsize my hope chest when I opened it to put the wedding stuff in it. I'm pretty much out of space for anything else. Thankfully, my grandmother left me her hope chest (as in an honest to goodness, footed, cedar lined, antique hope chest that she got from either her mother or her grandmother), and we'll pick that up over Thanksgiving.
    Kuno, I may take a photo. This may never happen again.
    Meg, I don't need help being odd and loony. I've got that covered on my own, in spades. Then again, I do tend to attract oddballs, so it sorta fits.
    My Primal Battle Tome

NutMeg is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    And now for a dessert of pumpkin applesauce.
    My Primal Battle Tome