Page 12 of 621 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 12

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ate stew, finally got hungry. maybe 1.5 c worth. +1 Reese's. Apparently, it's a 20% day.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 06-10-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Went to a weights class called muscle cuts. Seems more about reps than full weight possible (72 squats?!) but it kicked my ass. Oh mother of god, did it kick my ass. It's one where the first round you think it's not so bad and the last set of the last round, your muscles quit on you. I was trying to do the final set of planks and my abs kept saying no, so I'd collapse and try again. It must've been hilarious to watch: "Ooh, ooh, she's up, betcha 5 that... awww, she's down, whoop, she's up, oh, no she fell..."
    I'm really not hungry not now, although I probably should eat something. Maybe later, I'll be hungry. I think right now, my body's too much in shock ("what the hell was that?!")to be hungry...

Bisous is offline Senior Member
    That's the kind of class where those 5 pound pink weights grow fangs and cackle at your pain...

Apple better than oatmeal, 2 eggs scrambled w/ 2 tbsp cream and 2 oz cheese in 2 tbsp coconut oil. 4 tbsp Salsa on top of eggs. 3 slices bacon.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 06-10-2010 at 06:24 PM.

1. Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
    L. grilled chix breast smothered grilled veggies (approx 1/2 c carrot, zuke, onion, bell pepper)and co- jack cheese (aprrox 1/4 c melted), 1/4 c romaine, 1 tomato slice, 1 oz pork rinds, 4-5 tbsp salsa.

2. Move around a lot at a slow pace.
    Went thrift storing with a buddy from work. Walked at a slow pace and tried stuff on for 3 hrs.

3. Lift heavy things.
    Not unless you count garbage bags (taking the trash out) or shopping bags.

4. Run really fast every once in a while.
    Not today. I hurt.

5. Get lots of sleep.
    9.5 hrs

6. Play.
    I'd say shopping kinda counted. May have some adult play tonight, my husband comes back into town in 1.5 hrs.

7. Get some sunlight everyday:
    1000 IU Vit D + taking trash out and walking to and from stores. It's too damn hot to be outside (106*F)

8. Avoid trauma.
    Aside from sticker shock a couple times and nearly choking on some water, I avoided it.

9. Avoid poisonous things.
    Nearly got into a wreck (again) because my car's invisible. I was driving towards a parking lot exit and this asshat on his cell phone comes barreling across the parking lot on his cell phone in his oil field pick up, completely oblivious of the little car at the exit. He slams on his brakes and has the godforsaken nerve to look at me like it was my fault.

10. Use your mind.
    Quick mental calculation of percentage discounts and adding costs, avoiding asshats in parking lots, dredging up ancient Texas geography lesson and history of engineering lessons for my friend (She's from England by way of Maryland and Florida, is a certified paralegal secretarying for the partner dept of mine.)

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    9. Avoid poisonous things.
    Nearly got into a wreck (again) because my car's invisible. I was driving towards a parking lot exit and this asshat on his cell phone comes barreling across the parking lot on his cell phone in his oil field pick up, completely oblivious of the little car at the exit. He slams on his brakes and has the godforsaken nerve to look at me like it was my fault.

Did you forget to turn off the Cloaking Device again? It's that little switch on the dash, next to the emergency flashers ;-)
    Asshat----get off the damn phone!

I think it's because my car is hematite gray, the same color of most of the hot mix asphalt around here...

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    ;-)

Dinner last night was about 1.5 c goat ghosht curry. It's similar to vindaloo and equally as tasty.
    Recipe and pic:
    http://blog.sigsiv.com/2007/02/goat-...sy-recipe.html
    Mine wasn't quite as red, but similar.

Breakfast will be apple berry spice claflouti. waiting for the oven to preheat right now.

PrimalCon New York
    Pardon the blurriness but...
    TADA! apple berry spice claflouti
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Jen/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]claflouti..jpg