Page 118 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 118

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    DR-
    That's kinda what I think, but it is a (very) small family run company. I think it has all of 17 people, including secretaries and accountants. Andrews is small town religious TX, so it makes a sort of sense that they'd run me by the family. As to the food... I kinda figured it would happen. Wasn't expecting the country club, but I kinda figured it wouldn't be primal.

Dinner: zucchini and spag sauce with Italian Sausage.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Watching RHPS. "Meatloaf again?!"
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    THANKS FOR THE SCARF! I am going to need it... today was cold and tomorrow... they are predicting snow. Nice thing is it matches my sexy new dress so i can wear it to the wedding next weekend and look smashing (I will take lots of pics of course... you know me)

I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages.

HIIII!

<3
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Yeah, I meant to get it out yesterday, but that didn't happen.
    Finished Husband's Halloween robe (aside from hemming). It's basically a sith lord/ monk's robe, made of heavyweight cotton, almost canvas. Grazes the floor, has a slight train, and the hood is deep enough that if he pulls it completely up, it covers his face (as in, crest of the hood is at chin level.) He'll get some horns to spirit glue on and go as a demon trying to pass as monk.
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Naiad,
    Just wanted to come by and tell you how much you R-O-C-K!!!

Thanks, Kuno! You are WONDERFUL!
    My Primal Battle Tome

It finally dipped below 50*F last night. Fall's finally here!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Interview sounds interesting!

Cool on the halloween costume... you'll have to upload a pic!

Love me some RHPS. I was at blockbuster a couple of weeks ago and picked up a DVD copy of it for my daughter.. it has a version with the audience participation version, LOL, thought they'd have fun with that in the dorms! At one point when she was 13 or 14 she talked about how she wanted to do a RHPS wedding (apparently you can do that in Vegas). I have passed on my corrupted genes...
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

I grew up on RHPS. In college, when someone pulled out the audience participation DVD, I went along with it. I spent half the movie arguing with the Audience Participation: "That's not what you say there," "Hey, it missed_____," "Where's the prop stuff?" I went to my first midnight showing as mid movie Janet, my ex went as beginning of the movie Brad.

I'll put up a pic of the costume, hopefully one of the two of us.
    My Primal Battle Tome

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I grew up on RHPS. In college, when someone pulled out the audience participation DVD, I went along with it. I spent half the movie arguing with the Audience Participation: "That's not what you say there," "Hey, it missed_____," "Where's the prop stuff?" I went to my first midnight showing as mid movie Janet, my ex went as beginning of the movie Brad.

I'll put up a pic of the costume, hopefully one of the two of us.
    You post your RHPS and I'll post mine
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy