Page 117 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 117

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Let's just say today wasn't primal. Let's just say that my body is reminding me why I went primal. Ugh.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

shannon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Let's just say today wasn't primal. Let's just say that my body is reminding me why I went primal. Ugh.
    ugh right back atchya. i know the feeling. tomorrow's a new day!
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

jrherring is offline Senior Member
    Started my daily mantras again. Today, my singular goal is to be 100%.

Join me?
    Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Yr 42

Yr 41

February Whole 30-ish

start. stop. start.stop...now ramping up to cruising speed!

Quote Originally Posted by jrherring View Post
    Started my daily mantras again. Today, my singular goal is to be 100%.

Join me?
    I'll try. Today I have that lunch interview, so that may interfere. I'll be with you the rest of the day!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    DOOOO EEEET! I am going to try too!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Well, hell. Lunch was a loss, foodwise. They took me to the county country club. I had a salad (PB aside from the ranch dressing), gumbo (PB with 1/8 c rice added), meatloaf (the fish was gone by the time I got there and the loaf had bread in it), deep fried veggies (I shit you not, I had the choice of box mashed potatoes, deep fried veggies, and black eyed peas.) When I was finished, the CEO of the company brought me a piece of pecan pie, saying "You have to try this pie. It's the best I've ever had." So I ate the pie. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. Lunch was with CEO (father of the guys interviewing me), CEO's wife, 2 main guys in the company, 1 guy's wife and their infant child. There would've been more folks there if the other guy's kid hadn't been sick.
    They want another interview late this week. Hopefully, this one's about making me an offer.
    Off to drop 'Manda's scarf at the post office. Then a nap.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Scarf's in the mail. Should get there thurs if USPS doesn't fuck it up. I used gorilla tape and an old Amazon box, so I hope they don't try to peg it as a bomb. I also kinda sorta used blue painter's tape for the from label. eh. They've never freaked over that before.
    Anywho, I obviously need a nap the way I'm rambling.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...*SKNXXXXXX*ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Happy Zzzzzzzzzzz, Naiad<3

Got 2.5 hrs #5.
    I saw a funny commercial earlier, one I would've been all over pre PB. A serum that claims to remove dark circles under the eyes. Don't need that anymore if I stay away from grains.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Well, hell. Lunch was a loss, foodwise. They took me to the county country club. I had a salad (PB aside from the ranch dressing), gumbo (PB with 1/8 c rice added), meatloaf (the fish was gone by the time I got there and the loaf had bread in it), deep fried veggies (I shit you not, I had the choice of box mashed potatoes, deep fried veggies, and black eyed peas.) When I was finished, the CEO of the company brought me a piece of pecan pie, saying "You have to try this pie. It's the best I've ever had." So I ate the pie. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. Lunch was with CEO (father of the guys interviewing me), CEO's wife, 2 main guys in the company, 1 guy's wife and their infant child. There would've been more folks there if the other guy's kid hadn't been sick.
    They want another interview late this week. Hopefully, this one's about making me an offer.
    Off to drop 'Manda's scarf at the post office. Then a nap.
    Hell... you should get the job just for eating that meal! Sounds rough.