Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 113

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oooh how did it go?
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Leaving for the interview. I'll try not to show them my darker side and I'm turning my chameleon abilities up full blast.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    *steps down on one knee (again)*
    *serenades Naiad*

*eyebrow wiggles*

---> this insanity was brought to you by dark chocolate and Friday.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

batty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Leaving for the interview. I'll try not to show them my darker side and I'm turning my chameleon abilities up full blast.
    go get em, sister.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    You'll be fine. I am sure. Just wipe off that little leftover chicken heart blood from the side if your mouth.

Good luck!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Ya gotta little right th----got it!!!

I'm back. It was... interesting.
    Good news: aside from not having my PE or living in Andrews, I'm pretty much their dream engineer. It seems they want to hire me, but can't make an offer quite yet.
    Interesting news: They want me to meet them for lunch Monday. Except not just them and me. Them, their wives, me and Husband. I told them Husband likely wouldn't be able to come, and they said just me, them, and their wives. WTF? Must be a WTX thing. I've never heard or people not involved in the company meeting new hires. I guess, since it's such a small and family run thing, they want to make sure I fit in? Fuck, I dunno.
    Bad news: They were putting heavy pressure on me to move to Andrews, saying stuff about clout with city/ county of Andrew (one of their major clients) if everyone lives there, yadayadayada. I like it here in Odessa and Husband can't really move. I hope they don't try to make a term of employment. It also seems to be a sink or swim job: they'll throw me in the middle of everything and it's up to me to make it all work, with minimal help.
    I'm torn.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Thanks for the blood removal, Kuno and Sun. Thanks for the encouragement, Batty. Meaty- :-*
    My Primal Battle Tome

Aw, FUCK! Unless they take me to a steakhouse in Andrews, which I highly doubt, there is minimal chance of getting something primal or that can be eaten cleanly without having to do a long order. Do I just bite the bullet and eat nonprimal? Do I make it look like I'm finicky, but eat food I consider to be food? Do I get the non primal option and disembowel it to make it primal? Honestly, I never thought I' run across this on the PB. HELP!!!!
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    At the very least, you could say that you can't eat gluten. Get a big salad?
    Last edited by MeatMe216; 10-22-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: oh, and congrats on the interview!