Page 112 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 112

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Minx, Meg-
    It's something for my hands to do while my I'm busy yammering or watching something. My usual yearly output is 2-3 scarves (~3-5 hrs apiece), 1 blanket or other major project (still trying to figure out this year's), and a coupla small things (amigurumi toys, hats, fingerless mitts, that sort of thing. Stuff that can be finished in a coupla nights.)

If anyone else wants a small project (scarf, hat, amigurumi toys, etc.) let me know.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    You're getting girly on me! :P
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Gotta play the game by the right rules before you can get in and change the rules.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Geh! I hate interviews! So much to try to be prepared for, so much to try to remember about the company, so much.... EVERYTHING! It's like studying for a test when you don't even know the topic! GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    My Latest Journal

Dinner:
    Chicken heart curry on raw spinach(it was a korma until I added tomatoes)
    curry..jpg
    1/2 pecan pie larabar (pecan pie, my ass. And dates are really sweet.)
    Walked around a lot at the mall. no other real exercise.
    It's late in the year, so the sun's useless. 10k IU vit D.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 10-21-2010 at 10:07 PM.
    My Latest Journal

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Our sun is useless too, and will be for a long time, heck ours is LESS than useless.

For me, I can't crochet because I have to count too much then I lose track and have to rip it all out...lol

Ok, so I finished the larabar. And I'm STILL under 50 g carbs. WTH?

Meg-
    I guess I was never really taught the whole counting thing. I just go by feel and match row to row. I do count if I'm doing zigzags or a specific pattern, but even then it's background noise in my head. I guess it's just the way I'm wired. Never really thought about it.
    My Latest Journal

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    mmm you're making me consider buying a bag of chicken hearts.

Joe
    Joe is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with the interview NK.
    Remember what the Buddhists say - don't attach to the outcome. Let it ride and your natural NKness will shine through.
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks, Joe. That's the idea. If it is, it is; if it isn't, it isn't.
    Alright, I have stuff to do and 2.5 hrs to get it done in. See y'all after the interview!
    My Latest Journal