Page 103 of 621 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 103

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Nono, WinenCandy, AOTS. Attack of the Show on G4.
    Manda, Please, PLEASE don't call him that. It brings to mind images of dirty old men in their fifties still trying to live out their Glory Days they never had. If you wanna shorten it, use T or H or DH or somethin' like that, but for the love of god(dess)(e)(s), don't make him into a dirty old man.

Happy Naked Friday, Folks!!!!! Req for being here: Some form of nudity, unless otherwise reasonably barred. Husband is home, so I'm lolling about in my usual PJ pants w/o a top (hey, it's too hot to sleep two to a bed with a shirt on.)

Does it count when I change out of my uniform into my exercise clothes? For obvious reasons there is not naked Friday in my work center, could you imagine...lol

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Being somewhere public counts as "reasonably barred."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Being somewhere public counts as "reasonably barred."
    Hehe, I figured. Although some would disagree. There is a state in which it is legal for women to go topless, not sure which one though...lol

OH! I completely forgot to tell y'all!
    I have a phone interview Tuesday at 1400. I've never had a phone interview before and I already hate them. I can't SEE any of his responses. I have no clue what to do with a phone interview. and I'm supposed to call him. WTF?! I'm not freaking, ok maybe I am a little, but for the love of nothing holy.... PHONE INTERVIEW?!?!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    I hate phone interviews, too. There's something seriously f-ed up with the way people hire nowadays... so completely devoid of personality. How can you get a feel for somebody without eye contact and body language?

Good luck!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NutMeg View Post
    Hehe, I figured. Although some would disagree. There is a state in which it is legal for women to go topless, not sure which one though...lol
    It's legal in Ontario.
    Although I've only taken advantage of that a few times...once it involved camping, alcohol, the summer solstice and sun screen application...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

OH! I completely forgot to tell y'all!
    I have a phone interview Tuesday at 1400. I've never had a phone interview before and I already hate them. I can't SEE any of his responses. I have no clue what to do with a phone interview. and I'm supposed to call him. WTF?! I'm not freaking, ok maybe I am a little, but for the love of nothing holy.... PHONE INTERVIEW?!?!
    I had a phone interview once. It was weird. I got the job. As a newspaper reporter/photographer.

Good luck, don't freak, it may be the only job interview you'll ever do naked
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Sorry I've been somewhat ignoring y'all. I was deep in Under The Dome and wasn't about to come out until it ended. Another Stephen King book that grips you by the throat and won't let go until you're done.
    WNC, that's one hell of an idea, and tempting as hell, but I think I may actually go the other direction: put on one of my suits and get all dolled up, just like for a real interview. Professional clothing, professional mind type thing. They won't see it, but they'll hear it in my voice.
    And I'm staying the hell out of the dairy for the time being. The crap I was sneeze coughing and hocking up was just a bit too colorful for my tastes. That and being able to hear was pleasant. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some gunk to dig out of my ears for the eleventy billionth time.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Nono, WinenCandy, AOTS. Attack of the Show on G4.
    Oh. My kids watch that
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

1. Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
    10 oz thin cut T-bone, cooked griddle style in lard (I could taste the lardiness), 2 fried eggs in lard, 2 c romaine and tomato, 1/3 c salsa, 3 oz pork rinds. All at my favorite local mom and pop Mexican food restaurant. Also 4 s bacon, 2 squares Lindt 90%, and 1 turtle (oops).
    2. Move around a lot at a slow pace.
    Not really.

3. Lift heavy things.
    Still sore

4. Run really fast every once in a while.
    Not today
    5. Get lots of sleep.
    13 hrs.

6. Play.
    A little with Husband (no, not that way, you dirty minds!)

7. Get some sunlight everyday:
    10K IU
    8. Avoid trauma.
    Yep
    9. Avoid poisonous things.
    Yep!

10. Use your mind
    Not really, just a veg day. Actually, I take that back. I finished reading that Stephen King novel, 300 someodd pages in 3 hours. (Yes I read quickly, yes, I can digest what I read that quickly, no I wasn't speedreading.)
    Last edited by naiadknight; 10-15-2010 at 11:08 PM.
    My Primal Battle Tome