Page 102 of 621 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 102

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Actually, there 's something I got my dad for his birthday last year: something very similar to what Minxxa posted, except it's about the size of a nightlight and you plug it into the wall. Dad says it works great, even on the outdoor dogs on the other side of his fence. If I can find it again, it cost like $10.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Rockin'! Let me know if you find it.... I can use it on my own dog! She has a collar, but she barks more than we'd like... though not incessantly and not early...still... anything to help train her not to...
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

shannon is offline Senior Member
    hi!!!! good luck w those dogs
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    You COULD do what Dexter would/did do...

then again-that is inhumane...

never mind-forget I said anything.

Let me know about the nightlight thingy-I have a friend who could REALLY use one of those as well!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Lunch: salad, ranch dressing, fish (baked?), green beans in butter. Oh, and I kinda broke down and had a slice of cheesecake (It was an ASCE professional meeting, but still inexcusable.) Oh, man, Am I paying for it. That frog that left my throat came back with a vengeance and my ears feel... clogged. That's really the best description.
    Went to LBK, killed several hours in the mall, laughing at clothes, laughing at prices, drooling at clothes, screaming at prices, and reading in the B&N.
    Then went to dinner with Husband at one of our old haunts: the little Greek joint. Got a Greek salad (picked out the olives) topped with gyro meat. Then we went to Cold Stone (I know, shaddup, it was worth it) and split a Love it Chocolate Devotion. Drove my ass back home. Now watching AOTS with Husband.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Oh, and following from Manda's journal, my anthem/ theme songs: "Blood of cu Chulainn" (Irish folk) and "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" (Monty Python.) Look'em up on your own, I'm too lazy tonight.
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    dude! I love always look on the bright side... I quote it in my journal often

*hands out*

Always look on the bright SIIIDE of Life... Doo do doo do doo do doo do... *wiggles hands*

<3

Glad you FINALLY got to spend time with the hubst0r!

Happy Friday Naiad!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Now watching AOTS with Husband.
    Hahaha ALOTS

Is this what you watched?

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...verything.html
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mandabear2010 View Post
    <

Happy Friday Naiad!
    Somehow I read this as "Happy Friday Naked"

"Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Nono, WinenCandy, AOTS. Attack of the Show on G4.
    Manda, Please, PLEASE don't call him that. It brings to mind images of dirty old men in their fifties still trying to live out their Glory Days they never had. If you wanna shorten it, use T or H or DH or somethin' like that, but for the love of god(dess)(e)(s), don't make him into a dirty old man.

Happy Naked Friday, Folks!!!!! Req for being here: Some form of nudity, unless otherwise reasonably barred. Husband is home, so I'm lolling about in my usual PJ pants w/o a top (hey, it's too hot to sleep two to a bed with a shirt on.)
    My Primal Battle Tome