Page 10 of 621 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 10

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh I thought it was just a soggy cheesecake :3

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Nah. It gave me some ideas, though. Including some I don't dare implement for fear of inhaling the whole thing all at once.

The office was roasting, so I'm must get steak points for surviving a 90* office wearing a sweater.
    Gone through 30 oz H2O already, I'll probably break out the tea after I finish this mug of water.
    Got very little sleep last night, maybe 3 hrs. My husband's out of town this week, my boss's boss keeps trying to make decisions that would get the City in federal trouble, and my thyroid meds are off kilter again (I don't officially have enough to take a .1 mg every day.) I can make this work, at least for another week. (It's bad when you count down to a dr appt where you know they'll take blood.)

Had a Mexican stir fry dish for lunch. Originally came with rice and some sort of terriyaki sauce. I told them no rice and no terriyaki. Throw some homemade salsa on it and it was pretty good. Fajita chicken with cabbage, zucchini, carrot, onion, tomato, and broccoli stir fried together in olive oil.
    Had 2 mugs of white/green/oolong tea since previous post.

Hey, baby, want some of this?! *makes lewd gesture*

Just making my rounds, ya know, hangin' chillin' bitches, hos...

Last night, went swimming with Sister- in -law for 20 min. Woulda been longer, but I had a splitting headache. Went home, dozed for about an hour, ate zucchini lasagna left overs (approx 1/6 of a lasagna pan.) Talked with husband on phone for an hour (His damn job yanked him to Houston for the week for no good reason again,) and crashed.

Finished off that str fry for lunch. On my 3rd mug of tea (green/ white/ oolong blend, green/ herb, green/ white/ oolong)

Doesn't that make you pee a lot? :3

I take it you didn't like my love calls, since you ignored me and didn't even give me your number

Yeah, the tea does go through me, but I feel better the more of it I drink, so it's a fair trade off.
    Schweetheart, my love isch what it isch. You want my phone number, that's a cross border phone call and those add up....
    Meaty, I could never ignore you. When I'm at work, I can usually only give a brief check- in, let alone responding to things. Anywho...
    *Lewd gesture, rude gesture* Alright Meaty, I'll play witcha, but don't say I've never told you that playing leapfrog with a unicorn is dangerous... Mmmmm frog *drool* roasted unicorn *foodgasm*

I found out today that carrots and raw green beans are sweet to me now. A sauteed carrot is nearly candy sweet. I may have a sauteed carrot mashed with butter and cinnamon for dessert tonight... How odd. I know my tastes have changed, but it pretty drastic to go from carrots being purely savory, nearly bland, to REALLY sweet in 2-3 mo.