Thread: Hello from Pittsburgh PA page

phyleux is offline Junior Member

Hello from Pittsburgh PA

Shop Now
    Hello to all here on MDA.

Stumbled across this website about a month ago, and have to admit at first was a little skeptical. But the more I read the more it all seemed to make sense. So I thought I'd give this whole primal thing a try (any food plan that allows bacon is one I can get on board with..lol). A week and half into it and I have already lost about 7lbs! Now if I could only give up my flavored coffee creamer and diet soda....

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    welcome home phyleux.

Tip on ditching the soda n stuff: just tell yourself your giving it up for 2-4 weeks as a test, and be deligent. If you dont feel better, you can always have it again later. but you will feel better... and you wont want it anymore.

celticprincess913 is offline Junior Member
    Phyleux, Hello, I live in Youngstown, and I'm just starting this also, I really understand the coffee creamer problem, I used to use so much of it along with artifical sweetners but I have given it up in just a week, it's hard at first drinking black coffee. I call it "cowboy coffee", so I bought some almond milk and some cream and use a little of it in my morning coffee, it's really good. I hope since we are starting around the same time we can connect on here and support one another. Pittsburgh is just a stones throw from the YO. ps I lost 9lbs in the first week, isn't this great?

jacksmith is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for sharing information.
    jacksmith