Page 1 of 113 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains. page

Zach is offline Banned

Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Primal Fuel
    Starting a journal, chronicling my journey to the ultimate sugar burning champ of all time! (sorry derp, im looking to take the title)

Goals are to go from around 18% bf or less (dont really know) to at least 10% or under, while gaining a good amount of muscle. Starting weight was 192lbs (about a week and a half ago), sitting at 189 right now. There is a pic in my profile of current starts bf%.

Im going to do this using an extremely high sugar diet with very little to no fat on most days. Probably there will be a few high fat meals thrown in for good measure. I will also be working out 6-7 days a week. I will try and post a food and also exercise log here.

I also made this to answer any questions i get in PM's or if anyone wants to discuss what i am doing. Also to shoot the shit with a few peeps on here so their journals dont get filled with random crap. :P

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Wow, you outdid me on the name!

Puts "Dear Zach" to shame...

Come join the agony aunt,

On his sugar rant.

I like rhymes
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

ombat is offline Senior Member
    *pours maple syrup all over this thread*

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    *pours maple syrup all over this thread*
    Speaking of which - I had maple syrup on my pancakes for the first time this morning! ohmygodit'sfuckinggood.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Perfect place for all Zach's adoring fangirls to gather
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Speaking of which - I had maple syrup on my pancakes for the first time this morning! ohmygodit'sfuckinggood.
    Oh no, all the years you've wasted...

Dear Zach,

Can you explain the phenomena of cortisol spikes to me? You mention them frequently, but I can't find info online.

Your number one fan,

Yoga Bare

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Perfect place for all Zach's adoring fangirls to gather
    Hurry up and get your own journal up! There's plenty of love for the two of you

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    Quit spamming my fucking journal, guys! Gahhhd.

YB, awesome new on the maple syrup front! Still love this quote.. "I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. And I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?"

There might be useful info in here.

Ray Peat – Cortisol and Diabetes – 180 Degree Health

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Your favorite avatar made an appearance
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I have a bucket of sugar in the kitchen that's not doing anything, which I might be able to donate to the cause.

Page 1 of 113 1231151101 ... LastLast