Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains. page 77

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh, I was kind of referencing this:

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    This whole spring/summer i have been sweating and feeling oppressed by the heat. Not notmal for me so it has to be the raise in body temp.
    Yeah, I get the adrenaline rush sweating.. ugh.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    Yea im definitely running much hotter then last year. I remember it was hard for me to break a sweat even when doing a workout. Now its just natural which is a good thing. The adrenalin sweats are totally different, those suck.

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Nstocks, have you seen this? Tesco Finest Madagascan Vanilla 500Ml - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

It's super cheap (2.50 for a pint), and only has eight ingredients, including free range egg. Plus it tastes amazing

I also don't think you need to worry so much about cows being factory farmed in this part of the world. Cows are out on pasture for most of the year here.

That's EXACTLY what I've just bought haha. With the current promotion and my staff discount, it's 1.80 for 500ml. I also bought some gluten containing croissants. I figure, why not just try the f****** stuff rather than question how I might respond.

Waking temp was 36.1C and has only increased by .3C today. I've made a delicious shepards pie for the family which looks super yummy. Dessert will be a pint of ice cream
    Last edited by Nstocks; 07-03-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Zach is offline Banned
    Good luck with the ice cream and croissants! I bet itll be fine.

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post

Adaptogens and Supps
    8am - 2 droppers Rhodiola rosea, 2 droppers Ashwagandha
    9pm - 2 droppers Rhodiola rosea, 2 droppers Ashwagandha
    25mcg T3

Thoughts
    For anyone taking the T3, heres my experience. When i first ordered some, last year or maybe a bit earlier then that. I was unable to take even the smallest amount because i would get immediate heart racing/palps. That is obviously a sign i was not using the T3 correctly and maybe had an issue with RT3? Anyway, i ordered some more a bit over a month ago after talking with derp. At first when i took it several weeks ago, i was just taking tiny amounts and it would be a balance between feeling like i took some caffeine, to feeling like i took some speed and i would sweat and be bouncing off walls. Again, not the best reaction but better then a year ago. So i put it on the shelf until yesterday. Derp told me that you need to have a high protein diet which the first two times i was not doing. Since starting the above diet, my protein average is around 150 which is higher then its been in 5+ years when i used to take protein powder on top of meat and feel like horseshit. So anyway, first day i took two nibbles, both times i got the correct feeling of a nice boost of energy and a feeling of calm happiness. Yesterday i upped the dose and took a half a tab, twice. Exact same feeling, but even less pronounced and more even throughout the day. Going on i will push it a bit more to find my tolerance level. So yea, make sure you get the protein and sugar if you are going to take T3!
    I think the adaptogens are a factor with tolerating it better too. Adrenals are a big factor in how well one can tolerate any med with T3.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Temps are throwing me off. I can tell I'm much warmer just by the feel of my hands and feet, but my temp the other day said 97.4 in the late afternoon. Isn't that still pretty low?

Will be interesting to see if your weight loss speeds up with the T3!
    Yes, I am thinking the same thing! Will be interested to know.

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Temps are throwing me off. I can tell I'm much warmer just by the feel of my hands and feet, but my temp the other day said 97.4 in the late afternoon. Isn't that still pretty low?

Yes, I am thinking the same thing! Will be interested to know.
    It is low. Stone says that the minimum temp at any given time should be 37.2C (98.96), well at least 98F after recovery. CW says body temp is exactly 37C (98.8F) Mine is frightening low at below 36C (98.6F) sometimes.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    No comment on the croissants, but I've been eating ice cream or gelato, (what's the difference anyway) every day over the last month or so. It's freakin' delicious. I just make sure I pick the kind made with sugar and not too much funky stuff added.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstocks View Post
    It is low. Stone says that the minimum temp at any given time should be 37.2C (98.96), well at least 98F after recovery. CW says body temp is exactly 37C (98.8F) Mine is frightening low at below 36C (98.6F) sometimes.
    Well I'm still working on it... At least I've seen an improvement. Any recommendations?
    Last edited by ombat; 07-03-2013 at 11:00 AM.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstocks View Post
    Oh, mine is well below that. I really don't care anymore
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast