Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains. page 62

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ok, how do we structure it?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Would we just do it via journal entries, or? We're all trustworthy here, so no one is going to cheat, since that would be pretty pointless.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    I think my wallet would give out before my stomach.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aliphian View Post
    I think my wallet would give out before my stomach.
    LOL. Same. Plus the last thing I need is an excuse to eat even more...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    LOL. Same. Plus the last thing I need is an excuse to eat even more...
    Currently I eat until there is no more food. Then I go looking for something in the crisper drawer. Then I have a handful of mac nuts and some dark chocolate. I should change my username to PrimalStoner, or maybe LiftedCaveman.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Zach is offline Banned
    Excuses excuses.

Lets do a single meal for most calories. 1 hour time limit? Foods are limited to simple stuff that you buy or make so its easier to keep track of calories. No going to a buffet or mcdonalds. Post a screenshot of a website like nutritiondata or cronometer of your totals. Also pics of food are encouraged.

Lets say entries need to be in by monday. Id love to hear plans if you have any. Lets take this serious.

Quote Originally Posted by aliphian View Post
    Currently I eat until there is no more food. Then I go looking for something in the crisper drawer. Then I have a handful of mac nuts and some dark chocolate. I should change my username to PrimalStoner, or maybe LiftedCaveman.
    haha - why "lifted"?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Excuses excuses.

Lets do a single meal for most calories. 1 hour time limit? Foods are limited to simple stuff that you buy or make so its easier to keep track of calories. No going to a buffet or mcdonalds. Post a screenshot of a website like nutritiondata or cronometer of your totals. Also pics of food are encouraged.

Lets say entries need to be in by monday. Id love to hear plans if you have any. Lets take this serious.
    If you guys are doing a one hour eating window then you have to record it on video
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    Id be ok with recording but font think derp is. Yoga you three your hat in the ring, cant back out now! Its only a single meal, its nit going to have any lasting effect!

I just taunted you with my hat - it's still on my head!

But... it could be fun

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    Sounds like you're just takin the piss!