Page 61 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains. page 61

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Indeed, I'm still not eating enough. It's 16:20 here and I've been awake for 6 hours and ate: Rice krispies with goat milk, 2 NAKD bars, some chocolate and some fresh juice. That's not even 800 calories. Dinner will be heavier with 3 sweet potatoes, 5oz goat cheese and more milk.

I don't really have much of an appetite, esp. when I eat more, lets say "un-fresh" food. I need to push myself more to get through the pain, even if it makes me feel a bit sick. (junky or denser food does)
    Last edited by Nstocks; 06-26-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Ally415 is offline Senior Member
    Zach~ Ok! thanks.

have you heard or thought of 80 10 10 btw?
    My Health and Nutrition Blog
    @ VIBRANTE
    http://viibrante.wordpress.com/

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I like peaches. I like most fruit except for the berries(strawberry is alright, but not something I search out) and pineapple(dunno, just bugs me)

Pretty sure I could eat more fruit, or anything, than everyone(including Zach) in this topic combined. Wanna throw down?
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Zach is offline Banned
    Diane, depends on how ripe they are. Derp, you may be able to win in a all day long sugar eating contest but i refuse to believe you could put down more then me in one sitting. Brriiinnnngggg it! Seirously though, lets have a eating comp.

Ally, yep very familiar with 80/10/10 and frutarianism. Its definitely a big factor in my eating. I just add way more dairy/protein and a few eggs. I also eat meat once a week or so. Yesterday i has a massive pastrami sammich on french bread with a good half lb of cheese.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty confident I could beat both of you.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Diane, depends on how ripe they are. Derp, you may be able to win in a all day long sugar eating contest but i refuse to believe you could put down more then me in one sitting. Brriiinnnngggg it! Seirously though, lets have a eating comp.

Ally, yep very familiar with 80/10/10 and frutarianism. Its definitely a big factor in my eating. I just add way more dairy/protein and a few eggs. I also eat meat once a week or so. Yesterday i has a massive pastrami sammich on french bread with a good half lb of cheese.
    OK, let's go, but don't cheat and include bacon in the eating contest or I'll use liver and oysters and cottage cheese

Dude, I've been known to shove down like 10k calories at buffets before, and not even feeling bloated or bogged down

And, yeah right Yoga hahaha there is no way

Zach is offline Banned
    Calvin klein model slash competitive eater? Why the fuck are you working in a warehouse.

Ok what type of foods should we do? Just go by calories?

I'm an abnormality in my eating ability. I swear it's just the caffeine that I've been consuming since I was 6, has my metabolism so high strung.

Let's make it tasty foods, that include more satiety inducing macros(protein), like cheese, ice cream, alongside the carbs and sugar like fruit, and potatoes if you want

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    And, yeah right Yoga hahaha there is no way
    I'm full of surprises Derp...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I'm full of surprises Derp...
    You're welcome to join