Page 47 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains. page 47

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Ombat, have you tried supplementing niacinamide for HCL(stomach acid)? I know, another supplement, but really, it does help.

Is Vitamin B3 Dependency a Causal Factor in the Development of Hypochlorhydria and Achlorhydria? - Jonathan E. Prousky, B.P.H.E., B.Sc., N.D.
    I skimmed the article. I take 500mg of niacinamide 3x a day with meals. Is that along the lines of what you suggest?

cheffy is offline Member
    Sleep is a stressful time, unfortunately it's not really realistic to get 8 hours every night, so, I think minimizing the stressful state is important, ie; going to bed with a charged liver. Ideally, you'd want to sleep as much as that every night. What are you eating in the morning?

98.3-98.7 and 75-85
    What I eat depends on my shift. If im AM, I usually don't eat until my first break around 7 or 8. Most of the time I'll have a redbull (used to do sugar free, switched to regular since now I know sugar is okay)when I first get to work at 4 or 5 am.

If I'm night shift, it's usually the same routine, just different times. Redbull when I get to work at 10 or 11 am, food on first break around 2 or 3. What I eat really varies, what would be ideal?

And what do you mean by charged? Sugar/fructose?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brookesam View Post
    I skimmed the article. I take 500mg of niacinamide 3x a day with meals. Is that along the lines of what you suggest?
    That's good. I usually get 1-1.5g a day of b3, since vitamin b3 is the only one that can be taken safely in high doses without throwing anything else out of whack.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by cheffy View Post
    What I eat depends on my shift. If im AM, I usually don't eat until my first break around 7 or 8. Most of the time I'll have a redbull (used to do sugar free, switched to regular since now I know sugar is okay)when I first get to work at 4 or 5 am.

If I'm night shift, it's usually the same routine, just different times. Redbull when I get to work at 10 or 11 am, food on first break around 2 or 3. What I eat really varies, what would be ideal?

And what do you mean by charged? Sugar/fructose?
    Try getting a bit more protein and sugar before work, while nibbling on cynomel. Definitely will warm you up. Other things like niacinamide and aspirin will help too(also stop the release of FFAs)

Yeah.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

cheffy is offline Member
    Try getting a bit more protein and sugar before work, while nibbling on cynomel. Definitely will warm you up. Other things like niacinamide and aspirin will help too(also stop the release of FFAs)

Yeah.
    Ok. I recently started taking aspirin, so I'll check into niacinimide.

Cynomel. I know you said no more than 10 mcg at a time. How many times a day? Start at one obviously, just not sure how much I can get to. I understand its a thyroid med so I don't want to mess anything up

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Zach and Derp- When you guys recommend aspirin, what dose? I was taking 1-2 baby aspirin but now I'm taking 1 325mg uncoated a day. Thanksssssss!!!!!

Re: cynomel, 2-3 times a day or up until 20-30mcg

With higher dose aspirin, supplemental k2 might be necessary. 325 is fine without though.

cheffy is offline Member

With higher dose aspirin, supplemental k2 might be necessary. 325 is fine without though.

Thanks for all the info derp! Might just have to start my own journal and chronicle any changes..

neilc11 is offline Senior Member

without making me reread this whole thread,,,
    what's the deal with aspirin now ?
    what did I miss where ?

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Ombat, have you tried supplementing niacinamide for HCL(stomach acid)? I know, another supplement, but really, it does help.

Is Vitamin B3 Dependency a Causal Factor in the Development of Hypochlorhydria and Achlorhydria? - Jonathan E. Prousky, B.P.H.E., B.Sc., N.D.
    I might as well. It's water soluble so I shouldn't have to worry about toxicity, right? Any forms in particular you would recommend?

Page 47 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast